Fadi El Khatib's Asia Cup "Dream Team"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fadi El Khatib's Asia Cup "Dream Team"

BEIRUT (FIBA Asia Cup 2017) - Fadi El Khatib is adored by fans in Lebanon. The Tiger star has shone for his country in international basketball for a long, long time.

C: Hamed Hadaddi of Iran
    PF: Yi Jianlian of China
    SF: Fadi El Khatib of Lebanon
    SG: Samad Nikkah Bahrami of Iran
    PG: Jayson Castro William of Philippines

I think there's no surprise.
    I would have picked the same line-up.

Comment

Its an honor for us Filipinos that Jayson Castro's name is there.

I think afew years ago, Fadi also had some nice words about Jimmy Alapag.
      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Oh you know he (Jayson Castro) really deserve it.
        I prefer a JC in my team than a Arakji AT THE MOMENT.
        Arakji has a poor shooting % for a PG. He has to improve that and he has improved but he's still far from the % of a Rony Fahed or a JC. Arakji may be a better complete player than Fahed but for me Fahed is still the best PG ever in Lebanon. Fahed was THE man that can put you a 3's coming from no where. Fahed played with our NT at the age of 17th and has balls like no one to take the final shot. Fahed is a clutch player, Fahed is the most underrated lebanese player because we often talk about El Khatib but if you look at stats : You have also to give credit to Fahed.
        Fahed has the biggest heart and he's a true gentleman. You can't hame him. Arakji is still a youngster who doesn't know how to respect his opponent and he's nervous at the court and off the court (interviews). He should control his emotion.
        Btw Arakji receive two offers from Europe from one team competing in the Adriatic league and one from a champions league team.
        We still don't know if riyadi's team will release him.
        Last edited by Lebasketball; 08-09-2017, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Looks like abou lira is heading to Homenetmen. After fighting with Guy, he signs with the guy he fought with in public. That how much the lira means to this guy.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information