Maccabi Tel-Aviv 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
    i ve seen the match nd i'm so worried actually. this team doesnt play euroean-spahjia style.do spahjia american experience changed his bball style? maybe. and it would be a condamn for us. next games will answer, but actually this team has many problems .also i'm not satisfied of his minutes sharing among players he has. anyway unics and mta are surely same level team. im not impressed by 1 point margin
    I dont care about the results, only about first impressions.

Diba and Kane looked good, Roll can make 3's but not muxh else for euroleague level.
    Bolden and Jackson just OK so far.

Overall, not a good game.

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
      i ve seen the match nd i'm so worried actually. this team doesnt play euroean-spahjia style.do spahjia american experience changed his bball style? maybe. and it would be a condamn for us. next games will answer, but actually this team has many problems .also i'm not satisfied of his minutes sharing among players he has. anyway unics and mta are surely same level team. im not impressed by 1 point margin
      I think you are wrong, Kazan made very good team in purpose yo come back to the Euroleague, and they won against Pao and Cska only few days ago, and still Maccabi fight all the game and she didn't gave up, and in the end we won. It wasn't easy actually, but it's good win for us on the road to connect together and find the best chemistry.

Comment

• Originally posted by EuroMan View Post
        I think you are wrong, Kazan made very good team in purpose yo come back to the Euroleague, and they won against Pao and Cska only few days ago, and still Maccabi fight all the game and she didn't gave up, and in the end we won. It wasn't easy actually, but it's good win for us on the road to connect together and find the best chemistry.
        I agree, moreover Kazan is one of the worst teams to play against concerning friendly games because of their anarchical style.The thing we can appreciate most is that the players tried to win the game till last second, last year no one cared about the result, individual show and statistics was the only important thing for almost every player.

Olympiakos played the usual great defense against red star, today we will see how maccabi's players can face such a hard task. But defence needs improvement.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
          I agree, moreover Kazan is one of the worst teams to play against concerning friendly games because of their anarchical style.The thing we can appreciate most is that the players tried to win the game till last second, last year no one cared about the result, individual show and statistics was the only important thing for almost every player.

Olympiakos played the usual great defense against red star, today we will see how maccabi's players can face such a hard task. But defence needs improvement.
          Last year in pre season we won pana.
          The fact that u are speaking in pre sesson about "atleast they faught hard and tried to win" only reflects how bad maccabi are as a club atm.

It should be the minimum for every pro player.
          It is not a positive

Comment

• Originally posted by ran222 View Post
            The fact that u are speaking in pre sesson about "atleast they faught hard and tried to win" only reflects how bad maccabi are as a club atm.

It is not a positive
            totally agree

Comment

It is not a positive
              it should be the minimum but last year it didn't happen.

I watched the game against Olympiakos, I think that we can be fully satisfied. First half was excellent, but a disastrous 3rd quarter costed the game.

Attacking game seems quite fluent and the team spirit is present at last. At the end the players were very tired, it was evident and we must accept it.

The only negative factor was defence under the paint, Milutinov seemed Pat Ewing, he was really unstoppable. Tyus and Parakhouski spent early their fouls and Cohen played a lot as 5. Spahija has to study something in order to improve the defensive cooperation.

Comment

• Pierre Jackson 17\18 Pre - Season Maccabi Highlights

https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Jonah Bolden 17/18 Pre - Season Maccabi Highlights - The best steal in 2017 NBA Draft

https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Maccabi won hapoel 80-81 without jackson,cole and kane.

Great game by Diba! I like his toughness.

Zoosman surprised with 13 pts in 25 minutes.
                    The kid can be a great player and can hit the 3 with quick release.

Thomas had a good game but i still think that in euroleague level, his solistic game won't work

Comment

Maccabi won hapoel 80-81 without jackson,cole and kane.

Thomas had a good game but i still think that in euroleague level, his solistic game won't work
                      cole is probably the lonely player really miss. roll-diba are much better than jackson-kane

Comment

Maccabi won hapoel 80-81 without jackson,cole and kane.

If I am not wrong he played as 4 because of Bolden's very weak performance.

This means that he we will be useful in every competition, his presence is a necessity. He grabbed 10 rebounds yesterday.

Dibartolomeo scored 16 pts without 3pts, quite impressive. But he is not physically strong enough to play that way concerning euroleague games, moreover he is only 1.83. Jackson, Cole and Cane are indispensable.
                        Last edited by ronmercer80; 10-02-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

If I am not wrong he played as 4 because of Bolden's very weak performance.

This means that he we will be useful in every competition, his presence is a necessity. He grabbed 10 rebounds yesterday.

Dibartolomeo scored 16 pts without 3pts, quite impressive. But he is not physically strong enough to play that way concerning euroleague games, moreover he is only 1.83. Jackson, Cole and Cane are indispensable.
                          Thomas is not a good player.

I am sure u dont really know him as a player through his career if u say he will be usefull in all competition, bssed on 1 game he grabb 10 reb and hit some shots

Comment

• Thomas is the only perimetral player over 2 meters. Euroleague defences sometimes require someone able to shoot over opponent's hands, Oly lost a greek championship for this reason after Lojeski's injury.

He doesn't make me crazy, sometimes he seems rather lazy. But yes, he will be useful. I appreciated him when he was playing for Barcelona.

Comment

Thomas is the only perimetral player over 2 meters. Euroleague defences sometimes require someone able to shoot over opponent's hands, Oly lost a greek championship for this reason after Lojeski's injury.

He doesn't make me crazy, sometimes he seems rather lazy. But yes, he will be useful. I appreciated him when he was playing for Barcelona.
                              I hope u are right with your optimisn about Thomas, but i am skeptical based on his euroleague history.

I

Comment

I hope u are right with your optimisn about Thomas, but i am skeptical based on his euroleague history.

I
                                perimetral big men are treasures in el but his stats in this competitions are much less beter than he is actually showing. i guess el is a too high level for him. we ll see. anyway spahja's guards choice roation it will be the key of the season. if roll and diba will not be 25min-players he would not get the best from this roster .i'm afraid his last american years changed his bball view to the amiercan style that is much less perimetral than euro basket

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information