No announcement yet.

2017 jones cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mukhang achilles injury yun infairness. this iraq team has no chance againts our senior team. CS though he needs to be smart.

Comment

• The way his foot planted in the floor, looks like Achilles tendor injury. Just like Kobe Bryant injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by zairex View Post
        The way his foot planted in the floor, looks like Achilles tendor injury. Just like Kobe Bryant injury.
        Oh man...sorry for the comment. Didn't see what actually happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
          Oh man...sorry for the comment. Didn't see what actually happened.
          No worries

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
            Parks not playing like he had D-League and ABL experience.
            Parks for some reason, is very passive and very much contended with his role. He's a different Parks wearing the Pilipinas jersey! I wonder if Norwood gave him tips.

Comment

• I'm one of the biggest Parks supporter pero bat ganito? anyare? He is a disapppintment, walang kadiska diskarte lahat ng mga panira gusto ipasa. What happened to his experience in the nba d league? Even Pogoy is playing wayyyyyyy better than him. How can't he make an offensive move? Daig pa ni Jalalon na 5'7 umiscore. Parks should not be included in the Gilas' major tournmanents after this. Kitang kita pang Seaba/Sea games lang siya. What a disappointment.

Comment

• I'm not sure if Parks is just suffering from fatigue, or its just Chot's system. It looks like his skills regressed a little bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by PacificRims View Post
                  I'm not sure if Parks is just suffering from fatigue, or its just Chot's system. It looks like his skills regressed a little bit.
                  Sir mahiya naman siya kay Kiefer at Jalalon na 5 straight games eh hataw sa opensa at depensa. Kung maayos lang nilalaro ni Parks, Kiefer or Jalalon could have been given a break already. Maybe Parks is not we thought who he is. He is just another player, sub-par to be exact. Nothing special.

Comment

• If only chris newsome is eligible, he might actually a better choice than parks. Don't get me wrong parks is definetly the better player but newsome has the "swag" and aggresiveness especially in offense that parks lacks. Defensively maybe newsome can also do what parks can do.
                    Ako ang may pinakamalakas na confidence!

Comment

• Parks hasn't changed. Still no fire in his game, very passive.

Comment

• Is Parks the next Norwood or MGR?

Comment

• Yea parks is so passive he has all the offensive skills and all but he don't wanna shoot tsk

Comment

• Originally posted by Thegloryball View Post
                            If only chris newsome is eligible, he might actually a better choice than parks. Don't get me wrong parks is definetly the better player but newsome has the "swag" and aggresiveness especially in offense that parks lacks. Defensively maybe newsome can also do what parks can do.
                            He is as passive as Parks in offense. And a little undersized too.

Comment

• Originally posted by geohunk View Post
                              What is even more depressing is if we did not have Myers and Stnadhardinger on the team we really would have been blown wide open by Korea. Lets be real here we would not have been able to stay in the game and keep it within single digits if not for these two. Remeber Chot played them both at the same time almost the whole second half. This just shows we still really lack good serviceable bigmen who stand at least 6'7" above at this point in time. The only ones we really have are Junmar Japs, Troy and Almazan and they are not always available.
                              I think it really is imperative that Chooks and SBP push through with the idea of a full time Gilas roster and recruit AJ, Kai, Ethan, Hepa, Matt Aquino, J Baltazar, etc basically all the promising young bigs and secure them away from the clutches of the PBA for the next 5 to 10 years.
                              I hope so too, SBP was already on the right track with the Gilas 1 program. I wonder if there are any tournaments outside FIBA and Jones cup where Gilas can participate yearly..

Comment

• It looks like Parks lost his Mojo. He was scoring like crazy in the ABL. I'm not sure if it's the real Parks playing in the Jones Cup. Will the real Bobby Ray please stand up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information