No announcement yet.

2017 jones cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While Myers is showing a good attitude his horrible free throw shooting and inability to control the ball will make him a liability in close games. He is worse than Shaq!
    sigpic

Comment

• ugly win bigay todo starters natin hanggang huli i wonder why our players has this tendency to relax every time we face weak teams at any level youth to seniors tsk. sayang i though paras and belo will get playing time owell

good game again for jalalon and ravena buti si coach chot na coach natin if si nash or josh si tolomia starting PG natin lol idk ano meron kay tolomia yes he can penetrate but thats all he sucks na sa lahat ng aspect

i like CBC toughness he shoot like RDO but he is too small and he can't play 3 because he can't dribble we need RDO upgrade hindi downgrade still rosario and belo padin best candidate for RDO replacement.

Comment

• hidden x factor is ray parks defense and level headedness..although needs to take the role of pogoy for hitting his threes lol..
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by live_evil View Post
          Yeah, Jolly Escobar needs more energy as a broadcaster. They should watch the videos featuring the greatest anchor/commentator of all Joe Cantada. He is like our Morgan Freeman.
          I remember the trio of mico halili, jason webb, chard del rosario is the best covering the jones cup those gilas 1 days haha. You have an analyst on webb and two pampakwela on halili and del rosario.
          Ako ang may pinakamalakas na confidence!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thegloryball View Post
            I remember the trio of mico halili, jason webb, chard del rosario is the best covering the jones cup those gilas 1 days haha. You have an analyst on webb and two pampakwela on halili and del rosario.
            they need to bring back the ftw podcast....

Comment

• on to the most anticipated (taiwan games is still the most entertaining) match of the tournament... first time this squad facing a cerebral and a very well coached team..

Comment

• Untitled.jpg

Duh? he isnt with the team.. anyare UPB?
                DO or DO NOT there is no TRY... yoda

Comment

• Me too my favorites are mico, webb and del rosario add magoo too everytime they cover buhay na buhay

i never like sev sarmienta lalo na covering NT team naalala ko 2002 asian games lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
                    ugly win bigay todo starters natin hanggang huli i wonder why our players has this tendency to relax every time we face weak teams at any level youth to seniors tsk. sayang i though paras and belo will get playing time owell

good game again for jalalon and ravena buti si coach chot na coach natin if si nash or josh si tolomia starting PG natin lol idk ano meron kay tolomia yes he can penetrate but thats all he sucks na sa lahat ng aspect

i like CBC toughness he shoot like RDO but he is too small and he can't play 3 because he can't dribble we need RDO upgrade hindi downgrade still rosario and belo padin best candidate for RDO replacement.
                    CBC's three point shooting has improved tremendously the past 2yrs. its also a quick release so it can be useful in fiba. He still has time to improve his ball handling. hopefully compton works on that

Comment

• i like this team.showing lots of grit and maturity.
                      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                        i like this team.showing lots of grit and maturity.
                        i want half of them in asia cup sana but time will come..

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                          i want half of them in asia cup sana but time will come..
                          half of them plus pba vets bigs (troy, almazan, japeth) and maybe blatche then castro, abueva and norwood and we're set..
                          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
                            Me too my favorites are mico, webb and del rosario add magoo too everytime they cover buhay na buhay

i never like sev sarmienta lalo na covering NT team naalala ko 2002 asian games lol.
                            Will I be forgiven if I say that my favorite is Noli Eala? :|

This Japan team is like their cadets team, right? Parang cadets versus cadets?

Comment

• Noli and Chino Trinidad tandem! <3
                              Ako si ma4ma before. Naging simple na lang po ako.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobslerone View Post
                                Noli and Chino Trinidad tandem! <3
                                dribble sige dribble pa... akala ata ni jayjay may puntos ang dribble

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information