Brose Bamberg 2017/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brose Bamberg 2017/18

What about Trinchieri - has he signed a new contract with Bamberg?

After my info 1 + 1 contract but not yet officially

I would your opinion intressieren to the rumor that Jovic goes to Munich?
    http://www.sportando.com/en/europe/g...fan-jovic.html

Chriss Babb from ULM , there also in the discussion? Can anybody confirm this ?
    BROSE BAMBERG
    Manager : Leo de Rycke
    Coach : Roel Moors (New )

Guards : LEE /
    K.Taylor / Font / Stuckey /Weidemann
    Forwards : McLean / B.Taylor / Olinde /
    Bigs : Clarke / Marei / Sengfelder / Harris

www.telekombasketball.de/news/bamberg-wie-im-rausch-hinter-den-kulissen-des-8-titels/1281"
    youtube.com/watch?v=vIoybUM6HIw / min 0,44 FREAKS

Comment

Originally posted by Franke View Post
      After my info 1 + 1 contract but not yet officially

I would your opinion intressieren to the rumor that Jovic goes to Munich?
      http://www.sportando.com/en/europe/g...fan-jovic.html

Chriss Babb from ULM , there also in the discussion? Can anybody confirm this ?
      It's a very old rumor now for several months. Jovic has issues with his back (his discus hernia flares up and misses games because of that). He went to Munich in the middle of the season to get treated at some private clinic for it. Since then the rumors have been flying that he will sign for Bayern. Zvezda and Jovic have already come out and said that no talks were held and that the news is bullshit. Can it happen, sure but it will not be easy.

Jovic is under contract and Zvezda will only let him go with a hefty buyout. So if Bayern is ready to pay up, it might happen. Still no talks were held so far.

Comment

Thanks for info !!!
        For Munich everything is possible , because your football boss Hoeneß would make it possible and It will be everything to increase the budget further
        Munich wants / must necessarily in the Eurolegaue everything else is for such a club a defeat

But we in Bamberg to be able to keep it because we are not a soccer city, with us, the basketball governed with us over 50 years
        BROSE BAMBERG

www.telekombasketball.de/news/bamberg-wie-im-rausch-hinter-den-kulissen-des-8-titels/1281"

Comment

Thanks for info !!!
          For Munich everything is possible , because your football boss Hoeneß would make it possible and It will be everything to increase the budget further
          Munich wants / must necessarily in the Eurolegaue everything else is for such a club a defeat

But we in Bamberg to be able to keep it because we are not a soccer city, with us, the basketball governed with us over 50 years
          Are you concerned with the size in your backcourt for the upcoming season? If Strelnieks and Miller leave, I see backcourt of Zisis-Lo-Causer-Taylor. There is not a lot of size there and it might be very problematic defensively. Also any signs on who will replace Miller if the leaves. You are missing a difference maker at the wing. Otherwise you will have to play a lot of small ball with 3 guards.

Comment

Thanks for info !!!

i hate the word soccer and naming football "soccer" because fucking americans name rugby as football.
            this is football man. americans can be suckers.
            Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

@Coach Z

Should Strelnieks & Miller go we must replace it clearly,on Guard more a new "Wanamaker"
              size ist not ALL ...

names I do not know ...

Would probably look like this:

PG: NEW / Zisis / LO
              SG: Causeur / Taylor / Staiger
              SF: NEW / Heckmann
              PF: Mitrovic / NEW / New PF & C
              C : Radosevic / Harris /
              BROSE BAMBERG

Comment

@Coach Z

Should Strelnieks & Miller go we must replace it clearly,on Guard more a new "Wanamaker"
                size ist not ALL ...

names I do not know ...

Would probably look like this:

PG: NEW / Zisis / LO
                SG: Causeur / Taylor / Staiger
                SF: NEW / Heckmann
                PF: Mitrovic / NEW / New PF & C
                C : Radosevic / Harris /
                Having a player or two without size is not an issue, you can do almost everything still. Still having a whole backcourt without size is bad, bad news..

Also sincere hopes that Mitrovic works out Wisdom says he will frustrate the shit out of you

Comment

Hey freak city, how's going for you? How much and what style players you need? Maybe some younger players will have a bigger role this year? Who's gone for sure or 90%?

Comment

Well, how is it going to go if the core of the team gets some money elsewhere?
                    But we are used to it ... I think you are similar

Head high, new players search, develop ...Otherwise it does not work

I think for sure are gone, Melli, Theis, Miller (though he still has contract)
                    Janis Strelnieks has also a contract but with certain BUY Outs he will probably also go ...

Your Lukas Lekavicius - I liked it a lot, can we have it?
                    BROSE BAMBERG

Comment

Well, how is it going to go if the core of the team gets some money elsewhere?
                      But we are used to it ... I think you are similar

Head high, new players search, develop ...Otherwise it does not work

I think for sure are gone, Melli, Theis, Miller (though he still has contract)
                      Janis Strelnieks has also a contract but with certain BUY Outs he will probably also go ...

Your Lukas Lekavicius - I liked it a lot, can we have it?
                      I had in mind, that you liked him 29PTS in Bamberg, career high Yeah, I just saw Theis signed with Boston. Really liked him, very decent player. Now you need what, about 3, maybe 4 players? Maodo should step another step and take maybe even starting PG position from Zisis, because he is getting pretty old. Don't know how you will replace Miller, Theis and Melli, because they are top level players. Strelniekis, how I understood, will be replaced with Taylor and LO bigger role, or not?

Comment

You are only right in part ... sorry
                        Taylor is a pure shooting guard ... and Lo ? The scholars argue ?
                        No, so if Strelnieks goes then we still need a Point Guard ..

More difficult to replace is a Miller replacement ....Miller can play position 2/3/ maby the 4
                        I wondered if Mitrovic can learn a shot from outside? i hope so ...
                        BROSE BAMBERG

Comment

i think that this team is the major candidate for the 16th place together with Milano. They are losing important players and i doubt they are able to substitute them.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                            i think that this team is the major candidate for the 16th place together with Milano. They are losing important players and i doubt they are able to substitute them.
                            The way Maccabi looks right now, I wouldn't rule them out either.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                              The way Maccabi looks right now, I wouldn't rule them out either.
                              maccabi waits for the new coach first, it is not advisable to engage new players without his presence. This error shouldn't be repeated.

And the players engaged will be paid regularly . We won the euroleague 3 years ago and unlike poor balkan teams (Greek teams excluded) we can win it again in the future.
                              Last edited by ronmercer80; 06-20-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information