Crvena Zvezda 2017/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
    So I saw, that there are rumours about Zvezda and Daye. I mean, hows your roster looking? Didn't you need a center or guard. Because Daye is PF/SF player that you already have pretty good number. And how come Zvezda is interested in players that played in EL last year, and Zalgiris is buying Ecupe, Turkey or France league players? A little bit jealous.
    That is a bullshit.
    Where did u read that?
    Our roster looks like one big ?

coach is unknown, status of 95% players that are under contract is unknown, and they are debts of 2m..

Comment

Appearently Jovic is going to the Miunchen Bayern. They are just picking small clubs a part.

Comment

Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
        Appearently Jovic is going to the Miunchen Bayern. They are just picking small clubs a part.
        You can say financially poor, but Zvezda is not in any way a small club. A team with such passionate staff, players, fans and considerable history whose only misfortune is existing in this corrupted country, cannot be classified as a small club.
        We will probably loose most of our leaders such as Jovic and Jenkins, core of younger players should remain and if financial situation does not improve in next few months, i think philosophy should be turned towards younger players rather than buying for us expensive and mediocore eurocup american players.
        We will have:
        Bolden(probably) who is a great prospect,
        Guduric must step up a bit and become more consistent,
        Dobric who showed his potential in Serbian league in season finish,
        Dangubic (becoming an elite defender working alongside Radonjic),
        Lazic(under question, extremely valuable for Zvezda),
        Kuzmic (allegedly some clubs are interested, but i think it's best for him to stay(and for Zvezda))
        Simonovic(i dont think he will move somewhere) and
        Bjelica(im not his biggest fan but can contribute with experience).
        This should be(i hope) our core upon which we should add only 2-3 quality foreigners(most should be spent on PG) and fill the rest with younger serbian players and give them a chance in aba league(Simanic, Rakicevic, Radanov, Jaramaz is also being mentioned) and maybe pick some young prospect overseas like Bolden who is a jackpot.

Comment

Departure of Jenkins is big disappointment for me.
          I didn't expect that we can go on f4 or something like that, but I was hope for at least on more season, where we can be close to top 8.
          This move and generally whole situation around club, tell us that this will be painful season in EL for Zvezda..

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
            Departure of Jenkins is big disappointment for me.
            I didn't expect that we can go on f4 or something like that, but I was hope for at least on more season, where we can be close to top 8.
            This move and generally whole situation around club, tell us that this will be painful season in EL for Zvezda..
            I love that you are saying that You said the same thing before last season. So hopefully your counter-jinx works again

Comment

it's not the same, last season no one can predict that players from "second plan" can make that kind of chemistry and play so well..
              and this year we are staying not only without best players(which is normal for us after every season), but we also stays without that players from second plan..
              so, not only that we cannot afford quality and expensive players, but we also stays without guys from 2nd plan, who was play many season together, and made that bondage and chemistry which was main reason for great results in last season on all fronts.

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                it's not the same, last season no one can predict that players from "second plan" can make that kind of chemistry and play so well..
                and this year we are staying not only without best players(which is normal for us after every season), but we also stays without that players from second plan..
                so, not only that we cannot afford quality and expensive players, but we also stays without guys from 2nd plan, who was play many season together, and made that bondage and chemistry which was main reason for great results in last season on all fronts.
                You are taking this seriously, I was just fucking around

When Bjelica was signed you went suicidal and made the statement. Was quite funny then. Then we had a great season

Comment

Survey of EL Legends came out Zvezda love all OVER!

Comment

Jonah highlights.

Comment

So we will loose Jovic as well....hmmm anybody wants season ticket on bargain price
                      Total buyout for Jovic,Mitrovic and Jenkins is around 350k Euro,not enough for salaries dues from the last season...
                      We lost half of the team,we don't have a coach,but we received the award for our marketing...great,some of those guys might play as an PG... u
                      Coach Z,any proposals for the next season roster?
                      Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
                      SG/PG: Walden
                      SG: Loyd
                      SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
                      SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
                      PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
                      PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
                      C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

I wonder why Jovic's buy out is very low.I heard that it is around 50k.It must be his decision but regarding other players in the past , signing Jovic's must cost much more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cemalex View Post
                          I wonder why Jovic's buy out is very low.I heard that it is around 50k.It must be his decision but regarding other players in the past , signing Jovic's must cost much more than that.
                          Incorrect. His buyout is 160k.

This is what was written into his contract. Of course the team would've liked more compensation but when he extended the contract last year that was written into contract. So, team had no choice there. Zvezda could've put 1m as a buyout but he wouldn't have signed that.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                            Incorrect. His buyout is 160k.

This is what was written into his contract. Of course the team would've liked more compensation but when he extended the contract last year that was written into contract. So, team had no choice there. Zvezda could've put 1m as a buyout but he wouldn't have signed that.
                            I got 50k buy out news from Greek site ,good lord they always lying and trying to show less what they paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cemalex View Post
                              I got 50k buy out news from Greek site ,good lord they always lying and trying to show less what they paid.
                              I have stopped reading the news from Eurohoops they are a terrible source of misleading "news" and rumors. The same website first originally reported the 160k buyout, only to now publish 50k. Just ridiculous.

Comment

i will try with Gentile, he can't break anything in Zvezda now, there is no team chemistry, no quality players.. so why not try with player-team

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information