No announcement yet.

Crvena Zvezda 2017/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaramaz might be perfect fit for Zvezda.I have been watching him for a long time attacking to rim, ballhandling, athleticism really promising guy also he hacs shown very good performance at last eurocamp.Plus I would like to see Zagorac in Zvezda.Both are extremely talented and most likely will be important pieces of national team along with Guduric upcoming years.Would be good to watch those talented boys together.

Comment

Originally posted by c-myers View Post
      Jaramaz might be perfect fit for Zvezda.I have been watching him for a long time attacking to rim, ballhandling, athleticism really promising guy also he hacs shown very good performance at last eurocamp.Plus I would like to see Zagorac in Zvezda.Both are extremely talented and most likely will be important pieces of national team along with Guduric upcoming years.Would be good to watch those talented boys together.
      Jaramaz was already a potential add for Zvezda last season but it didn't work out since he was not ready for EL play and we went with Wolters. Zagorac was supposed to go to Zvezda last year and then play a lot in EL and ABA as well. Unfortunately he was not signed since he expressed his wish to make a jump to NBA directly.

Zagorac is in Memphis and he will spend the summer there, he was drafted and he will probably make the jump to NBA directly. Jaramaz is another story and Zvezda can sign him but I don't know what are the plans regard him and whether Radonjic and the management think he is ready to make a jump.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
        Show me where. Unless you have learned Serbian overnight and understand it better than us, relying on info from questionable press is bad. He has precisely said that formally and legally he is not really the coach anymore and that at the moment with unsettled finances it is not realistic to negotiate on a new contract. Once again, this will be settled during the summer and he will enter negotiations.

Of course Radonjic is a good coach but his basketball philosophy is completely different from what Maccabi wants. I think it's just empty press.
        when a coach evidences so much external (especially financial) problems, this seems to be a clear warning that he wants to change working environment.

But perhaps I'm wrong, we will see.

Personally i don't want to see him coaching Maccabi. His attacking game doesn't convince me at 100%, moreover Red Star against the two Greek teams played badly and surrendered too easily, he seems not to be able to maintain agonistic tension in every game.

So i believe he'd better stay where he is. But we will verify soon his own intentions.
        Last edited by ronmercer80; 06-19-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

I heard that Bjelica renewed his contract and is staying for sure. Don't know what is worse Bjelica or Kavaliauskas as 2nd center in the team

Comment

Bjelica will probably be more used as a utility PF and stretch-5. I still expect that the team will sign another big. Thompson is gone and Bolden is a Quincy Miller SF/PF type. Not a classic big.

Anyway. Ranko Simovic born in 1999 from junion team of Zvezda has signed a professional contract for 4 years. He is a SF/PF with size 203cm and good wingspan and guard skills.

Comment

Bjelica will probably be more used as a utility PF and stretch-5. I still expect that the team will sign another big. Thompson is gone and Bolden is a Quincy Miller SF/PF type. Not a classic big.

Anyway. Ranko Simovic born in 1999 from junion team of Zvezda has signed a professional contract for 4 years. He is a SF/PF with size 203cm and good wingspan and guard skills.
              I love, and at the same time afraid, how Zvezda believe in their youngsters Yeah, I know that serbians and yugos are more mature in their early 20, than lithuanians are (they are basically kids body and strenth wise), but they are doing pretty decent job deffensively. Offensively they are not as good, but there always are some players that can attack, on Zvezda and you don't need every player to be good on offence. Žalgiris has a couple talented guys, but they are starting to give less and less time to youngsters. Fans are happier, because we remember those hard times, then we had only 5 decent players, and the rest of them were youngsters. But now it's starting to annoy, because we have a couple prospects, like Masiulis, Varnas, Valinskas, Birutis, even Sajus and Echodas. Most of them are big guys unfortunetly Barca tooked Velicka from our junior team, Brose tooked Kulboka. Oh well, we gotta move on.

Comment

President (ex prime minister) promised the help of the state today,so I guess that our financial situation will be improved
                How much is the Hackett?
                Joke aside-thanks for the help,but this is just dissgraceful!
                Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
                SG/PG: Walden
                SG: Loyd
                SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
                SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
                PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
                PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
                C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

So I saw, that there are rumours about Zvezda and Daye. I mean, hows your roster looking? Didn't you need a center or guard. Because Daye is PF/SF player that you already have pretty good number. And how come Zvezda is interested in players that played in EL last year, and Zalgiris is buying Ecupe, Turkey or France league players? A little bit jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
                    So I saw, that there are rumours about Zvezda and Daye. I mean, hows your roster looking? Didn't you need a center or guard. Because Daye is PF/SF player that you already have pretty good number. And how come Zvezda is interested in players that played in EL last year, and Zalgiris is buying Ecupe, Turkey or France league players? A little bit jealous.
                    Rumors are flying around but it's not certain. The main problem is with Bolden. He was drafted and we are now unsure whether he will stay in Belgrade or make a jump to NBA/D-League right away. In case he does, both Mitrovic and Bolden are gone and the only other guy that can play PF with success is Simonovic. Bjelica I would rather not see there. That means that we might need a PF as well. Daye would be a perfect addition for what we need.

His scoring/shooting would help us a lot, but I am still not sure we can afford him. Rumors are one thing, paying him is quite another

Comment

Good to see you've resurfaced Coach! Were you at Teodosic's wedding?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                        Good to see you've resurfaced Coach! Were you at Teodosic's wedding?
                        Hahaha. Bastard wouldn't let me in

I did attend Bogdan Bogdanovic's camp in Belgrade though! The camp sucked major ass in terms of quality. But it was a lot of fun for the kids.

Comment

Hahaha. Bastard wouldn't let me in

I did attend Bogdan Bogdanovic's camp in Belgrade though! The camp sucked major ass in terms of quality. But it was a lot of fun for the kids.
                          Ha. Was curious what players were there. A load of his former coaches went.

Good, glad they enjoyed it. But did you get to challenge Bogdanovic to a game of HORSE?

Comment

Ha. Was curious what players were there. A load of his former coaches went.

Good, glad they enjoyed it. But did you get to challenge Bogdanovic to a game of HORSE?
                            He ignored me hahhahaha. I asked he just laughed

I did get to drink some lemonade with Stimac and talk about stuff. Laughed my ass off. Asked him about shooting a game of HORSE, he said he couldn't lift up his right arm for some reason Nightclub injury perhaps

Comment

He ignored me hahhahaha. I asked he just laughed

I did get to drink some lemonade with Stimac and talk about stuff. Laughed my ass off. Asked him about shooting a game of HORSE, he said he couldn't lift up his right arm for some reason Nightclub injury perhaps
                              He must have heard about your hook shot!

Ha, not surprised, Stimac looks like a real character.

Comment

He must have heard about your hook shot!

Ha, not surprised, Stimac looks like a real character.
                                Now it's up to basketball gods! He obviously didn't want to get embarrassed. But us, the basketball insiders will always know he is a bitch

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information