Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rumors about Panathinakos. Pascual asking to make high effort for Darius Adams. Also in talks with Stephan Lasme.

P.S
    I was here some years ago as "Paramythia"

Comment

• Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
      New rumors about Panathinakos. Pascual asking to make high effort for Darius Adams. Also in talks with Stephan Lasme.

P.S
      I was here some years ago as "Paramythia"
      Hope what you just wrote aren't just that. Paramythia!
      "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
        Hope what you just wrote aren't just that. Paramythia!
        it´s always rumors until the deal is done :-) Darius Adams source "Piratas del Basket"

Comment

• Zalgiris Kaunas interested in Jonas Maciulis, bring him to home.

Comment

• hardly waiting for cohen yellow's sign

Comment

• Teodosic has announced that he wont extend his contract with CSKA

Kapiten Srbije o zovu Amerike, reprezentaciji i mogućim otkazima: Od mene su svake godine zahtevali da ne igram za nacionalni tim, ali...
              https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

• Originally posted by AirBall View Post
                Teodosic has announced that he wont extend his contract with CSKA

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/sport.29...elja-mi-je-NBA
                That automatically makes CSKA a team that will not be the prime favorite for EL title next season. No matter who they bring over...

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                  That automatically makes CSKA a team that will not be the prime favorite for EL title next season. No matter who they bring over...
                  This automatically makes CSKA a much better team at crunch time.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWSN-Men View Post
                    This automatically makes CSKA a much better team at crunch time.
                    Crunch time won't matter much if you lose homecourt advantage for the playoffs or your main contenders are up by 10 cause DeColo is a pussy and nobody around can make players out of Kurbanov, Antonov and others...

Comment

• Maybe it's time for Calathes.

Comment

• There is a strong rumour that CSKA will sign Shved instead of Teo...

That should be a massive contract...
                        https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

• Originally posted by AirBall View Post
                          There is a strong rumour that CSKA will sign Shved instead of Teo...

That should be a massive contract...
                          I really hope it's only a rumour. By the way, during the final game the commentator on TV said that Khimki specially requested him to announce that Shved was staying with them, so that there were no rumours. Yt has one more year of contract with only NBA opt out, and they are really intending to keep him.
                          Besides if that happens there is a chance hundreds of CSKA fans would go on demonstrations of protest

Comment

• Originally posted by iraz View Post
                            I really hope it's only a rumour. By the way, during the final game the commentator on TV said that Khimki specially requested him to announce that Shved was staying with them, so that there were no rumours. Yt has one more year of contract with only NBA opt out, and they are really intending to keep him.
                            Besides if that happens there is a chance hundreds of CSKA fans would go on demonstrations of protest
                            Haha.
                            Alexey Shved - not an elite PG.

Comment

• DJ Sealy is back to Gran Canaria
                              2022/2023:
                              PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                              SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                              SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                              PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                              PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• https://t.me/pump_upp