This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not?
    Sloukas in Fener has chance to win two more titles and to became player with most titles in the history.
    Of course this is hypothetical speaking, just in case Nunnalli leaves, sorry Vivo hahahaha, random posts are working

Comment

• Sloukas will play for way less money and years in fener ! When he was a child he was sleeping in fener pyama every night!!!
      Now he will play for food and bus tickets!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
        Why not?
        Sloukas in Fener has chance to win two more titles and to became player with most titles in the history.
        Of course this is hypothetical speaking, just in case Nunnalli leaves, sorry Vivo hahahaha, random posts are working
        I don't know if the numbers are correct but I think it is reliable the voice that he doesn't want to play for Pana, at least for the time being.

Anyway he has a contract, Pana should have negotiated a buyout too in case he had accepted their offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
          Sloukas rejected 2m euros per year, 3 years offer from Pao to stay in Fener for 1.5 m euros per year, 2+1 years (George Zakkas)
          I guess we're again talking about similar contract for the player and different taxation.

Or maybe he doesn't like to travel by bus.
          previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
            Why not?
            The players give up from money only for Oly.Thats the rule , dont you know ?

Sick Oly fans head work that and.Also do not forget their budget is very low and Fener has 30 m budget.Remember this , that helps to deal with this sick minds.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
              I don't know if the numbers are correct but I think it is reliable the voice that he doesn't want to play for Pana, at least for the time being.

Anyway he has a contract, Pana should have negotiated a buyout too in case he had accepted their offer.
              He has two good reasons not to play for PAO:
              -Their president
              -Olympiacos

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                Sloukas rejected 2m euros per year, 3 years offer from Pao to stay in Fener for 1.5 m euros per year, 2+1 years (George Zakkas)

He would never play for Pao like he has said. So basically he choose Fener'a 1.5m/year and turned down Oly's 1m/year.
                1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• No one in their right mind wants to play for Pao. The two options were Fener for 1.5 and Oly for just 1.

It seems that once again big budgets and overspending wins over the honest, hardworking team heroically trying to compete against deeper pockets.
                  What can you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny7 View Post
                    Yeah yeah sure.
                    Oh please shine us with your knowledge.
                    Capture+_2017-06-23-18-04-30.jpg
                    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                      No one in their right mind wants to play for Pao. The two options were Fener for 1.5 and Oly for just 1.

It seems that once again big budgets and overspending wins over the honest, hardworking team heroically trying to compete against deeper pockets.
                      What can you do.
                      You can steal players from honest, hardworking teams like Brose.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

• according to sportando maccabi offered 2 milions for 2 years in order to engage Stimac.

This is exactly the type of player the team needs, good rebounders and presence under the paint. I hope the deal will be closed.

Comment

• If Stimac goes to Maccabi that will be so fun to watch. Nobody to pass him the ball. Stimajuwon in the chains...

Comment

• Official: Kostas Sloukas extends with Fenerbahçe.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                              according to sportando maccabi offered 2 milions for 2 years in order to engage Stimac.

This is exactly the type of player the team needs, good rebounders and presence under the paint. I hope the deal will be closed.
                              I didn't see contract details in sportando, but if that's true, then the world goes crazy - I mean a million for Stimac FFS Probably IBN marketing did the trick

Comment

• I knew that Panathinaikos was going to bid for Sloukas and bid high. I was confident that the highest offer would come from Panathinaikos and I had the wrong impression perhaps that he was ready to return to Greece so was very hopeful. Sloukas was No 1 target this summer for PAO, as we genuinely need to boost the roster with as many top Greek players as we can (and there are not many).

I believe the incident that happened with Mantzaris and Giannakopoulos (PAO president) might have played a small role in Sloukas rejecting the offer. Sloukas has good relationships with his former team-players and the club, despite some issues he had with Aggelopoulos bros (Olympiakos presidents). The other reasons of course are the trust that he receives from Obradovic and the fact that Fenerbahce is currently a strong team in Euroleague, admittedly stronger than Panathinaikos. Information I was getting was that he was not 100% happy in Turkey, not with the club itself, but with the situation (political etc) but I was wrong.

The problem is that now Panathinaikos needs to focus on other targets and still identify potential Greeks for the future to build on.
                                "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information