Fenerbahçe Doguş 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drexler View Post
    Can any of the Balkan friends briefs us about the young prospects that Fener is providing a workout for the summer? From what i have read on web, they are good prospects, perhaps Fener may sign some of em, and loan to other clubs just like minchev...

Tarık Biberovic

Nik Slavica

Jovan Novak

Petar Aranitovic

Marcel Ponitka
    Jovan Novak is past being a prospect, he is just a camp body. He was once considered a talented PG but he had a few chances to improve but didn't. He wasn't even good on ABA level.

Petar Aranitovic is a similar case. Underwhelming in Partizan, who had quite a weak roster. Another camp body.

Pohani Komarac wrote about Slavica, more or less everything is true. He is the biggest potential of those guys you have mentioned. Still very, very raw but there is great potential.

Marcel Ponitka is the younger brother of Mateusz Ponitka. He played HS in USA, and in Polish league recently. He is a combo guard, that can play both positions. He is a very good slasher with improving shot. Still lacking creation and defense though. I like him. I wrote about him as a long term guy that an EL team could get and grow.

Comment

• 7200 season tickets sold. source: parkedefener

btw, i heard that we signed tarik biberovic for team b. but i dunno if it's true or not.
      Last edited by Spittifiz; 09-21-2017, 10:49 AM.
      FENER
      cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
      calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
        btw, i heard that we signed tarik biberovic for team b. but i dunno if it's true or not.
        does anyone know if he's getting TR citizenship, as previously rumored?
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
          Tarık Bibercioğlu has to take Turkish citizenship if he wants to play U-level games. The foreign youngsters are not allowed to play in youth competitions in Turkey with recent changes. Since he is not likely to make the senior team, playing for any Turkish teams doesn't sound a proper idea for foreign youngsters. Also, Turkifying youngsters is simply not easy as it had been in past. Erxhan Osmani case, when considered. But, you can never know, Türkoğlu can find a way out for his beloved Fenerbahçe.
          Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
          Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

• Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
            Tarık Bibercioğlu has to take Turkish citizenship if he wants to play U-level games. The foreign youngsters are not allowed to play in youth competitions in Turkey with recent changes. Since he is not likely to make the senior team, playing for any Turkish teams doesn't sound a proper idea for foreign youngsters. Also, Turkifying youngsters is simply not easy as it had been in past. Erxhan Osmani case, when considered. But, you can never know, Türkoğlu can find a way out for his beloved Fenerbahçe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
              I think I had talked about that rumour more than a month ago but some members thought I pulled this story out of my head
              1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Wanamaker as pg won't work for us. Guler as pg and Wanamaker on sg was much better combination
                Datome is coming back to his old days form.
                I am waiting today game to see what to expect from our big guys. For now it's not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                  Wanamaker as pg won't work for us. Guler as pg and Wanamaker on sg was much better combination
                  Datome is coming back to his old days form.
                  I am waiting today game to see what to expect from our big guys. For now it's not good.
                  Too early to decide on anything, but we will probably see 2 of Dixon, Sloukas, Wanamaker, and Güler on the court many minutes.

I liked what I saw from Thompson. He seems focused and hungry, and talent is evidently there. About Melli, we already know him, he has quality too. At this point it is all about Obradovic: How will he define our strategy? How will he put pieces (lineups) together? It's exciting to watch.
                  Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                  Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                  Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                  Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                    Too early to decide on anything, but we will probably see 2 of Dixon, Sloukas, Wanamaker, and Güler on the court many minutes.

I liked what I saw from Thompson. He seems focused and hungry, and talent is evidently there. About Melli, we already know him, he has quality too. At this point it is all about Obradovic: How will he define our strategy? How will he put pieces (lineups) together? It's exciting to watch.
                    My pick is Sloukas-Wanamaker, second option Guler-Dixon
                    The only thing I am sure about is that Wanamaker shouldn't play as pg. Combo is ok. It's up to Obradovic, I agree

Comment

• For the people who doubt J.Thompson.

Comment

• Old good Gigi, our best player in this moment. Also Veseli, great improvement on ft shooting, now we can say he is complete player and one of the best bigs in Europe.
                        Sloukas, whenever he was on the court Fener looks good with almost perfect ball movement. With Wanamaker as pg we have awful ball movement. Guduric must improve a lot if he want to deserve his minutes when Dixon and Kalinic come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                          Old good Gigi, our best player in this moment. Also Veseli, great improvement on ft shooting, now we can say he is complete player and one of the best bigs in Europe.
                          Sloukas, whenever he was on the court Fener looks good with almost perfect ball movement. With Wanamaker as pg we have awful ball movement. Guduric must improve a lot if he want to deserve his minutes when Dixon and Kalinic come back.
                          Vesely already was one of the best 3-4 bigs in Europe
                          IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                          Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                          Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                          Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                          Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

• I think Sloukas will be leader of this team and this is his season. We have deep roster but we lack quality after Bogdan left. That makes space for Sloukas to finally play role he wanted.
                            Wanamaker will be usefull only as sg.

Comment

• whenever wanamaker takes the ball and runs from here to there i feel like i'm going to have a heart attack. i definitely agree with janketa, he should play as sg not pg. overall i did not like guduric but he has room to grow so no worries on his side. gigi, kostas and vesely are in a great form so it's nice. jason is like tarzan jumping here and there, wants to help the team but he is too aggresive, he puts himself in foul trouble very quickly. güler is güler, i don't believe he will have the same role he had in gala but he will help the team in bsl more than euroleague.

we will have problems due to new players and new system but we will work it out.
                              FENER
                              cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                              calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                                jason is like tarzan jumping here and there
                                Hahahaha best possible description for now. I hope he will adapt to our system because this is ridiculous comparing with what Udoh did last season

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information