Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's sit down for a minute and address Filipino basketball fans' rudeness online

some people here are itching to discuss politics, even to a point where the rudeness of pinoys online is being correlated to the government. with all due respect, i get it and i respect your opinion but there is a proper thread for that, and this is not it, might as well create a new thread at Asia OT.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    some people here are itching to discuss politics, even to a point where the rudeness of pinoys online is being correlated to the government. with all due respect, i get it and i respect your opinion but there is a proper thread for that, and this is not it, might as well create a new thread at Asia OT.
    i admit that it's separate issues. But just pointing out the obvious that we have worse problems than fans' rudeness online. Back to regular programming-- all basketball
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

can someone close this thread?
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123