Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine Basketball Pictures/Photos (Past and Present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK to ha... its raining retro/classic pics... awesome... keep posting bro!

sigpic

Comment

cool retro pics!!!
      NEW ORLEANS HORNETS 2008

Comment

it's good to reminisce the days of our lolos.
        "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

Jawo - Cerveza Negra 1978 Ad

It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
          I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

what about the other teams?
            "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Comment

Originally posted by bndck09
              PBA HOOPSTAR

where was this at?
              THE BEST KEPT SECRET
              -BALL TIL i FALL-

Comment

Originally posted by HoopNightmare
                where was this at?

San Miguel All Stars in their Australian Basketball Tour back in 2005. The team is handle by former Purefoods/Mobiline Mentor Mr. Eric Altamirano.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebron23
                  San Miguel All Stars in their Australian Basketball Tour back in 2005. The team is handle by former Purefoods/Mobiline Mentor Mr. Eric Altamirano.
                  That team is not the San Miguel All-Star... the team's name is the PBA Legends and sponsored by a Aussie version of Accel - known as the Hoopdreamz... although, most of the players are basically part of the San Miguel All-Star touring team...

sigpic

Comment

yeah...more of that PBA Hoop Stars Australian Tour here
                    SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

ALASKA 1986 First Season

Standing (from left): Frankie Lim, Ludovico ‘Naning’ Valenciano, Dennis Abbatuan, Reynaldo Ramos Jr., Alejo ‘Pongkee’ Alolor, Rudy Distrito, Marte Saldana

Kneeling (from left): Reynaldo ‘Rey’ Cuenco, Keith Morrison (Import), Ricardo ‘Ricky’ Relosa, Teodocio ‘Teddy’ Alfarero, Norman Black (Import), Arnulfo ‘Arnie’ Tuadles, Noli Banate
                      Last edited by bolabasket; 12-10-2007, 09:11 AM.
                      SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Originally posted by bolabasket
                        ALASKA 1986 First Season

Standing (from left): Frankie Lim, Ludovico ‘Naning’ Valenciano, Dennis Abbatuan, Reynaldo Ramos Jr., Alejo ‘Pongkee’ Alolor, Rudy Distrito, Marte Saldana

Kneeling (from left): Reynaldo ‘Rey’ Cuenco, Keith Morrison (Import), Ricardo ‘Ricky’ Relosa, Teodocio ‘Teddy’ Alfarero, Norman Black (Import), Arnulfo ‘Arnie’ Tuadles, Noli Banate
                        i love to see the PBA go retro by using the uniforms of the oldies just like what they are wearing in this picture. i can't imagine how the players look like.

Comment

Originally posted by ankle breaker
                          i love to see the PBA go retro by using the uniforms of the oldies just like what they are wearing in this picture. i can't imagine how the players look like.

Just like in the nba... they are going retro at some games.

Comment

Originally posted by gambitx
                            Just like in the nba... they are going retro at some games.
                            and being a puppet of the NBA style, why don't they follow also? having a retro uniform during games sometimes add colors to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ankle breaker
                              and being a puppet of the NBA style, why don't they follow also? having a retro uniform during games sometimes add colors to the game.
                              i think alaska did use a retro jersey last season the same as the picture above... also San Miguel now Magnolia also use a retro jersey last season... i though that there retro jersey's look better than there regular jersey now..

Comment

Cool pictures. more pics please.

How about some pictures of the PBA during its first year of existence?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information