Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

29th SEA Games at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (August 19-30, 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man, even at sea games level Kobe can't get a decent playing time. something must be wrong.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post
      Just watched the 2nd half. Did Paras produced in the first half?
      Had a good block though.

He'll be unleashed vs. Myanmar. Let him build his confidence.

Comment

• Good thing Bobby came in prepared and played with a ton of energy. Tyler could've avoided some of the fouls he got if played smarter. Thais lost their soul after he fouled out.

Comment

• Great gamr for the a2 team beating the 3rd best team of the tournament.. can t solve the ling rebiunding by thailand earlier..
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by miman View Post
            Amer is really solid... Gilas is also lucky Lamb fouled out...
            if he develops further, he's one of the pure PG that gilas needs alongside with kiefer..
            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• HAHAHA! watching the PTV live stream after the game Pinoy fans mobbed the team,almost all of them went fort he superstar KOBE PARAS

Comment

I don't think it was luck Parks forced Lamb to commit those fouls... Best player of the Game B. Parks

Ravena always clutch but they got to player better than that to keep the gold medal.. I think it will be a Rematch for the Gold Medal..

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post
                  Thailand is now as good as our Goals Cadets.
                  I disagree with this. We played stupid and that's because of our terrible offense against the zone.

Comment

• i miss coach rajko so much. he is my favorite gilas coach. he made me believe that a good coach could make a philippine team good. he never disappointed us.
                    Attack
                    defend
                    Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by ARMIR View Post
                      HAHAHA! watching the PTV live stream after the game Pinoy fans mobbed the team,almost all of them went fort he superstar KOBE PARAS
                      kaw na pogi

Trans:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                        i miss coach rajko so much. he is my favorite gilas coach. he made me believe that a good coach could a philippine team good. he never disappointed us.
                        politics came in..

sigpic

Comment

11 assists? this is what the future Gilas point guards should be.The thing that almost get us killed today was giving up so many offensive rebounds.The tall guy from Thailand almost outplayed Rosario.He's got a long wingspan and looks like a short version of Zhou Qi.
                          "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Even if youre nit the most talented just put effort on d shoot a lot of threes thailand showed it today..
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                              Even if youre nit the most talented just put effort on d shoot a lot of threes thailand showed it today..
                              And get the offensive rebounds...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                                11 assists? this is what the future Gilas point guards should be.The thing that almost get us killed today was giving up so many offensive rebounds.The tall guy from Thailand almost outplayed Rosario.He's got a long wingspan and looks like a short version of Zhou Qi.
                                amer got 11? wow.. sooner the westbrook kind of guards will be obsolete. insert cp3, rondo type PG's

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information