IRAN is the ABC Champion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIBA ASIA suck! Game is Fixed!

I still remember Philippines V Iran! That game is Fixed! That referee is a good friend of iranian coach!

I will not respect FIBA! shame on you FIBA!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoycyberwebs

I still remember Philippines V Iran! That game is Fixed! That referee is a good friend of iranian coach!

haha, don't be childish bro, or else another racist will burn the Filipinos here in this thread.. please be responsible for other people here in IBN, the regular posters are the ones suffering from those retaliations started by that post of yours peace bro

anyway, Congrats to IR Iran..they are worth the slot..and to Lebanon, I hope they'll beat some teams in the Wildcard Phase of FIBA
      It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
      I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoycyberwebs

ofcourse it isn't fixed.it was fair all throughout (except the last call which i doubt)....even iran had questionable calls favoring us.iran just played a good game..and we sucked in the first half...tough luck lng talaga..

Comment

Originally posted by pachador
          stop those persian! where is sparta?
          This is sparta!!! wahahhaha.. Congrats to Iran...

Comment

Congrats to Iran!

sigpic

Comment

Whoaaaaaa, that was a huge upset by iran over lebanon. I personally picked lebanon to emerge as the victor in the finals. Congrats to iran they are deserving. Welcome to the olympics. First time for iran in their basketball history and 1st time for FIBA asia championships with 2 middle east countries to collide in the final game.

Comment

Originally posted by pachador
                stop those persian! where is sparta?
                men, spartans only know how to stab people . they can't dribble the ball

Comment

Iran really surprise Asia...congrats!
                  NEW ORLEANS HORNETS 2008

Comment

congrats iran. now we asians are gonna be represented by china and iran on the world stage.. we gotta support them!

anyways, if they do an impressive performance there in Olympics, will there be chances of adding more slots for asia?

Comment

Originally posted by onono1
                      Whoaaaaaa, that was a huge upset by iran over lebanon. I personally picked lebanon to emerge as the victor in the finals. Congrats to iran they are deserving. Welcome to the olympics. First time for iran in their basketball history and 1st time for FIBA asia championships with 2 middle east countries to collide in the final game.
                      Iran for the second times in the olympics not the first.
                      Proud to be Lebanese
                      www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniab
                        they are tallest team in the tournament and all homegrown talent they really deserve it hope they do well along with china with that kind of performance both china and iran are capable accomplishing quarterfinals in the olympics beyond that its kinda difficult but the ball is totally round who knows we'll see hats off to them
                        Last edited by rycorpz; 08-08-2007, 06:44 AM.
                        PRO DEO ET PATRIA (in the service of God and Country)

Comment

Congratulations to Iran! The team deserves a ticket to the next year's Olympic Games.

Comment

Originally posted by daniab
                            Are you sure about that dude? Their 2nd stint in the olympics for men's basketball? When was that happened?

Comment

Originally posted by budz17
                              men, spartans only know how to stab people . they can't dribble the ball
                              The Spartans were second place at the last World Championships. They lost to the team from Hispania. They also were also champions of Europa two years ago, beating the team from Germania.

It'd be funny if they put Iran and Greece in the same Group. Then we could have a field day with the "300" jokes.
                              First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Comment

Originally posted by igorotski
                                OT:"germania" "hispania" "europa".. cool.

are those like bulgarian or macedonian?
                                calling captain obvious... peace
                                you know why I am happy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information