2017 FIBA Asia Women's Cup [July 23-29 Bangalore, India]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
    Despite missing Cambage and 4-5? players in the WNBA, this is still a very experienced squad, many Olympians + ex-WNBA players, including naturalized American Kelsey Griffin who was once a top 3 WNBA draft pick. Clear favorite in this tournament. The way I see it, only Japan can beat them.

I watched a little of New Zealand yesterday and I'm not impressed. They will play an equally unimpressive Chinese Taipei today, but even if New Zealand wins this game, I'm going to predict that they lose to Japanese "B" (Universiade team) tomorrow by a large margin.

Chinese Taipei has 1 guard Lin Yu-ting (1994, 178cm) who is developing into a nice player, and if she's willing can definitely play and start in the Chinese WCBA. As a team though, I don't see them (or New Zealand) having any shot at beating South Korea.
    aim low, score high

Comment

Philippine Womens team

#FIBAWomensAsiaCup Perlas roster:
      Bernardino, Afril (5’8 – 21yrs old)
      Cabinbin, France Mae (5’0 – 25yrs old)
      Sambile, Camille (5’11 – 25yrs old)
      Lim, Allana May (5’9 – 28yrs old)
      Animam, Jack Danielle (6’3 – 18yrs old)
      Resultay, Cindy (5’9 – 26yrs old)
      Almazan, Analyn (5’11 – 28yrs old)
      Dy, Raiza Rose (5’6 – 26yrs old)
      Castro, Clare (6’4 – 20yrs old)
      Tongco, Marizze Andrea (5’0 – 21yrs old)
      Pontejos, Janine (5’5 – 24yrs old)
      Miranda, Gemma (5’8 – 22yrs old)
      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

It was my first time playing in starting 5 of my college team, I remember the first minute I went into the game I made the first foul, coach sat me down, second day two foul later the same thing happened, I never could get over the part of being nervous, fumbling and loosing the ball , but I don't know what happened on the third game. I didn't start in starting 5 , I was shouting the heck out of the opponents teams player because it was their home court. It somehow gave me strength, no fear that game I was just some one else I played hard defense, I took shots ,I am a 5'11 guy but I got both offensive and defensive rebound from guys above 6'3 , also I had 3 fouls that day, but I learnt a very important lesson that day, ""If you can't be LeBron for your team be Patrick Beverly for your team"".fedloan irs.gov easybib

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information