[Final 4] Semifinal A: Real Madrid v Fenerbahçe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    First of all, congratulations to Fenerbahçe and the fans, mainly our forum-mates!

I saw the statics and a smile was drawn on my face. Udoh with the di** out as always (best C in Europe, the next is 2.5 Km behind) and Kalinic, Nikola is a huge player, he has ALL to be one of the best in Eurobasketball. For us, Carroll and Sergi were really good, but not enough. Doncic, how some mates said, he is a bit green for this stages, but this experience is another step in his devolpment. Next year we will try again, with a better Luka and some new adds, but always with the same spirit and the same soul.

I am not disappointed with my team, I still remeber the 2000's FF when PAO, CSKA and Macabbi played and provided to the audience a huge show. I was a little boy (I am now 20 ), and I dreamed about seeing Real Madrid there. In 2011 FF we were very green, in 2013 advacing to the final was very emotional, although we lost vs Oly and the Beast. 2014 was very hurtful, because we were the best and most enyojable team that year, and final 2015, when all the dreams came true. I enjoyed a lot the european basketball (more than NBA), and FF is the best of the best for me.

How I said, today the best team won! Good luck to both teams, the show must go on!

PS: Thanks god the game vs CSKA is at 17.00! Now I can see the last La Liga game at 20.00! Or I should watch the Final? What are your opinion guys?
    i dont know what did you see on tv but in the gym i have seen that whenever doncic started to run, real had 9-0 and 11-0 run.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post
      i dont know what did you see on tv but in the gym i have seen that whenever doncic started to run, real had 9-0 and 11-0 run.
      That's the problem, I didn't see the match!!!

Comment

• I'm so glad to see that Chacho is still alive.
        Vazgeçemem ki senden Fener, işlemişsin kalbime.
        Silinmez yazılarla yazılmış, senin adın kaderime.
        Sensiz yaşanmaz bu dünyada, adı cennet olsa da.
        Razıyım ben cehennemlere, yanarım senin uğruna.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYK13 View Post
          I'm so glad to see that Chacho is still alive.
          Yep! I will be always here, doesn't matter if we lose or if we win!

Well, I didn't give any prediction about the game, so anybody can laugh on me...

Comment

I'm so glad to see that Chacho is still alive.
            my friend. what a self confidence you have.

chacho is a real madrid fan. no bigger club in the world.
            no more succesful club in the world.
            Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post
              my friend. what a self confidence you have.

chacho is a real madrid fan. no bigger club in the world.
              no more succesful club in the world.
              Probably, but when I decided to be a Real Madrid fan, in football we were 3rd or 4rth in La Liga, a TOP16 team in UCL. In basketball the same, 3rd or 4rth in ACB and TOP16 in EL (TOP8 with luck). In Copa del Rey even worse, 20 years without winning it.

Dark days in our history!

Comment

Yep! I will be always here, doesn't matter if we lose or if we win!

Well, I didn't give any prediction about the game, so anybody can laugh on me...
                Thanks for Taylor and Doncic by the way. I Love Laso!
                Vazgeçemem ki senden Fener, işlemişsin kalbime.
                Silinmez yazılarla yazılmış, senin adın kaderime.
                Sensiz yaşanmaz bu dünyada, adı cennet olsa da.
                Razıyım ben cehennemlere, yanarım senin uğruna.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamescaan View Post
                  I also have to say - did we really have home court advantage?
                  For almost the entire game, it was quiet like a funeral home. I was extremely disappointed with those fans in stands today.
                  WHAT?

Are you out of your mind, or just deaf?

It was loud beyond belief!!!

Comment

Thanks for Taylor and Doncic by the way. I Love Laso!
                    Taylor is just average, but that thanks for Doncic could be fatal in the next year. Laso is not good as Obradovic, but he brings back to the elite again. 4 FF in 6 years, 3 finals and 1 championship. I appreciate his work.

Comment

• I just seen the full game again and i admired to Llull once more, such an amazing player almost made everything

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuneyt View Post
                        WHAT?

Are you out of your mind, or just deaf?

It was loud beyond belief!!!
                        Cuneyt!

Congrats man! You were in the arena? The atmosphere looked amazing in the TV.

Good luck on sunday!

Comment

• Originally posted by zırt View Post
                          I just seen the full game again and i admired to Llull once more, such an amazing player almost made everything
                          In Spain some journalists say that he has refused an offer from Houston, more than 15 millions of dollars!

Comment

• Thanks Mr Chacho, a gentlemen as always...

Comment

Cuneyt!

Congrats man! You were in the arena? The atmosphere looked amazing in the TV.

Good luck on sunday!
                              Yeah Man, I was There.

Lost my voice, have a huge headache...but I am very happy ))

Congrats to Real, and good luck against CSKA on Sunday.

Comment

In Spain some journalists say that he has refused an offer from Houston, more than 15 millions of dollars!
                                Wow sounds like an offer that impossible to refuse

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information