51 69.86%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: [Final 4] Semifinal A: Real Madrid v Fenerbahçe

Quote Originally Posted by Cuneyt View Post
    WHAT?

Are you out of your mind, or just deaf?

It was loud beyond belief!!!
    Cuneyt!

Congrats man! You were in the arena? The atmosphere looked amazing in the TV.

Good luck on sunday!
    Sergio's power!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zırt View Post
    I just seen the full game again and i admired to Llull once more, such an amazing player almost made everything
    In Spain some journalists say that he has refused an offer from Houston, more than 15 millions of dollars!
    Sergio's power!!!

Thanks Mr Chacho, a gentlemen as always...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Cuneyt!

Congrats man! You were in the arena? The atmosphere looked amazing in the TV.

Good luck on sunday!
    Yeah Man, I was There.

Lost my voice, have a huge headache...but I am very happy ))

Congrats to Real, and good luck against CSKA on Sunday.

In Spain some journalists say that he has refused an offer from Houston, more than 15 millions of dollars!
    Wow sounds like an offer that impossible to refuse

Interesting stats from yesterday:

Of 29 Fener baskets, 24 were assisted. (Madrid: 14 of 24)
    Of those 24 assists, 14 were by Kalinic and Udoh. (I think Madrid hedging and double teaming Bogdan caused this, besides these players' personal development)
    Of 34 Fener rebounds, Udoh had 12 and Bogdan & Kalinic had 6 apiece.
    Udoh broke his Euroleague assists record (previously 5, yesterday 8)
    Udoh broke his PIR record (34 against Pao last month, yesterday 36).
    His 36 PIR is also second highest ever in a final four game (I guess I read this in Eurohoops).

Quote Originally Posted by Oly_fan View Post
    I think the audience sound was muffled on TV. If you look at the highlights videos, the crowd sounds far louder.
    (I'm talking about our game but I guess it was the same in both).
    Yes,you are right.The atmosphere is different from tv in this highlight.

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Interesting stats from yesterday:

Of 29 Fener baskets, 24 were assisted. (Madrid: 14 of 24)
    Of those 24 assists, 14 were by Kalinic and Udoh. (I think Madrid hedging and double teaming Bogdan caused this, besides these players' personal development)
    Of 34 Fener rebounds, Udoh had 12 and Bogdan & Kalinic had 6 apiece.
    Udoh broke his Euroleague assists record (previously 5, yesterday 8)
    Udoh broke his PIR record (34 against Pao last month, yesterday 36).
    His 36 PIR is also second highest ever in a final four game (I guess I read this in Eurohoops).
    Trajan Langdon has the record, in 2010
    Sergio's power!!!

Zeljko is already legend regardless he is still active coach. He won 8 EL titles and that is enough to be part of the history as best coach ever.
    But for me is more important what he did here regardless of the tomorow result.
    I don't like some decisions he made, first of all bringing Nunnalli and lack of Turkish players in the roster, but in general that is his way of doing things.
    His first season was near disaster in Fener but he continued with his plan. Turkey is not basketball country like Serbia, Lituania or Spain, and people don't understand many things. It's hard to push project that need time and patience. He is well paid for that but he earned every cent.
    I don't know if Fener will win or not, but this title(if we win) could be very important for future of our basketball. We had better domestic players in the past then now but clubs were second level regarding quality. F4 was a dream.
    In years to come if we win the title it's real that we will have something similar to what we see in Oly now, key players are domestic.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Zeljko is already legend regardless he is still active coach. He won 8 EL titles and that is enough to be part of the history as best coach ever.
    I don't like some decisions he made, first of all bringing Nunnalli and lack of Turkish players in the roster, but in general that is his way of doing things.
    His first season was near disaster in Fener but he continued with his plan. Turkey is not basketball country like Serbia, Lituania or Spain, and people don't understand many things. It's hard to push project that need time and patience. He is well paid for that but he earned every cent.
    I don't know if Fener will win or not, but this title could be very important for future of our basketball. We had better domestic players in the past then now but clubs were second level regarding quality. F4 was a dream.
    In years to come if we win the title it's real that we will have something similar to what we see in Oly now, key players are domestic.
    The NBA
    Sergio's power!!!

The NBA
    you are right, the NBA it hitting us hard for some time now, and bets are its gonna get worse. 15 years ago, it was reasonable to plan on making a carrier in europe playing at home, especially if one was from Greece, Spain, Italy. The weather was nice, the pay was ok compared to the NBA, plus you got to stay in your own country, a big plus if making a family was on the plan.

the paycheck gap nowadays is so big, its almost ridiculous.

Kostas Koufos is a nice example. His last contract is 4 years 30 mil dollars. We all know Kostas in Europe, I for one like him a lot, but who amongst up fans would think it is ok for our team to give Kostas 6-7 mil per year?
    Last edited by aenaon; 05-21-2017 at 03:10 AM.

I got a question for people who were in the game on Friday. Was Udoh mad at someone in Real bench? I saw him showing his sign finger a couple times to someone there.

Quote Originally Posted by jamescaan View Post
    I got a question for people who were in the game on Friday. Was Udoh mad at someone in Real bench? I saw him showing his sign finger a couple times to someone there.
    He showed it to old teammate Gustavo Ayon.

Quote Originally Posted by jamescaan View Post
    Ayon flopped in a position while defending Udoh and Udoh got mad after that position. I have never seen him go mad, he is one of the calmest guys in Euroleague.

I don't know if Fener will win or not, but this title(if we win) could be very important for future of our basketball. We had better domestic players in the past then now but clubs were second level regarding quality. F4 was a dream.
    absolutely agree on every sentence. regardless of today's result, what Obradovic has done with Fener and in Turkey is outstanding and puts him beyond any other coach in Europe, at least for us. I hope he can crown it with a cup.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by country View Post
    He showed it to old teammate Gustavo Ayon.
    Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Ayon flopped in a position while defending Udoh and Udoh got mad after that position. I have never seen him go mad, he is one of the calmest guys in Euroleague.
    Thanks for responses. I was really surprised to see him get that mad as well.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112