Playoff B: Panathinaikos v Fenerbahçe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jonga View Post
    It's easy to understand, our roster is cheaper because our budget is lower. Every season we lost our best players because that, Olympiakos rarely lost his best players because have more money.

Ok, but sometimes the merits matters, the fans of teams like Baskonia are happy playing good games in quarterfinals, and to play the final four is like a trophy. But if you are fan of PAO and you lost with a high budget in quarterfinals playing like shit is a failure, and the fans are not happy. So the merits sometimes matters to the fans.
    Do you understand, that you're very angry if someone only mentions Baskonia is not playing that well, but have no problems to say some other team was playing like shit?
    Last edited by Killer Bob; 04-21-2017, 12:05 PM.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Is truth or not? PAO is playing so bad, and is strange after their last games of the regular season.

I said in this forum sometimes that Baskonia played like shit, two examples are the last games at home in regular season against PAO and Zalgiris.

Comment

• Pao is bad and they finished 4th among 15 teams after 30 weeks? Sounds itchy to me. Fener played good defence with their full roster back in action. That's why Pao seemed to be played bad last 2 games. Pao is a good team and a big basketball culture, we all see in Oaka those 5 flags when you look at the top of your tv...
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCim...confirmation=1

Comment

• Comment

Is truth or not? PAO is playing so bad, and is strange after their last games of the regular season.

I said in this forum sometimes that Baskonia played like shit, two examples are the last games at home in regular season against PAO and Zalgiris.
            Just look how incredible stats had Fener. 59% in first game and 50% in second for 3. Do you really think that Cska would have won in Oaka yesterday with incredible poor 27%? Or just compare what Bogdan was doing in Oaka and what Nando was doing in his own gym. Pao gave away first game, but they played good second one, just not good enough for great Fener. That focused Fener, with Bogdan and Udoh playing like yesterday is very difficult to be beaten by anybody.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

Is truth or not? PAO is playing so bad, and is strange after their last games of the regular season.

Am I right in assuming that you are under the influence of two RS games between Baskonia and Fener, both of which your team won easily? Baskonia was a terrible match-up for Fener, but I think those are not valid here.

last year, when Fener swept Real Madrid, I thought it was a proper 1st to 4th match-up, with a clear difference in strength. I simply thought Real was a deservedly 4th in that group. But this year, i think it's not the case. PAO is/was a seriously dangerous team, on the peak of its performance.
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Sometimes when you play too good, it may show your opponent playing terrible. That was the case in both games. Telling that Pao was terrible, that's why Fener won both games is a disrespect to our players and coaching staff. There is a collective hard work behind these victories, just respect who managed to return to İstanbul with a 2-0 from OAKA.
                FENERBAHÇE 2017/2018

Sloukas - Dixon - Sinan
                Wanamaker - Guduric - Melih
                Datome - Nunnally - Egehan
                Melli - Kalinic - Barış
                Vesely - Thompson - Ahmet

Comment

• To Fener fans-why don't you guys just stop arguing on this forum and just enjoy excelent performance of your team!? Go out,have a drink and just enjoy this feeling,you destroyed Pao 2 times in 2 days in OAKA,you have to enjoy and stop tiping here for God's sake....
                  Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
                  SG/PG: Walden
                  SG: Loyd
                  SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
                  SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
                  PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
                  PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
                  C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

• Calathes is one of the worst PG in the euroleague

Comment

• Originally posted by Beno View Post
                      Just look how incredible stats had Fener. 59% in first game and 50% in second for 3. Do you really think that Cska would have won in Oaka yesterday with incredible poor 27%? Or just compare what Bogdan was doing in Oaka and what Nando was doing in his own gym. Pao gave away first game, but they played good second one, just not good enough for great Fener. That focused Fener, with Bogdan and Udoh playing like yesterday is very difficult to be beaten by anybody.
                      But each game is different, and each series are different.

Maybe CSKA against Fenerbache or PAO would play better than against Baskonia, and maybe Fenerbache against CSKA or Baskonia would play worse and with worse percentages, nobodoy knows, all are hypothesis.

The only truth is that CSKA never lost a series and PAO is an easier opponent. CSKA played 11 of 12 quarterfinals, the 11 times with homecourt advantage and with this season will be the 11th win. If PAO lose this series would be the second time that they lost with homecourt advantage, and only have the homecourt advantage 5 times, so 2 of 5.

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                      Am I right in assuming that you are under the influence of two RS games between Baskonia and Fener, both of which your team won easily? Baskonia was a terrible match-up for Fener, but I think those are not valid here.

last year, when Fener swept Real Madrid, I thought it was a proper 1st to 4th match-up, with a clear difference in strength. I simply thought Real was a deservedly 4th in that group. But this year, i think it's not the case. PAO is/was a seriously dangerous team, on the peak of its performance.
                      I think that Baskonia is worst matchup for Fenerbache. I'm not saying that Baskonia is better than PAO, I think that the level is similar, but Baskonia is worst matchup for Fenerbache. This season 2-0 and last season in the final four the game was so close.

Originally posted by Black.Mamba View Post
                      Sometimes when you play too good, it may show your opponent playing terrible. That was the case in both games. Telling that Pao was terrible, that's why Fener won both games is a disrespect to our players and coaching staff. There is a collective hard work behind these victories, just respect who managed to return to İstanbul with a 2-0 from OAKA.
                      Yes and no, Fenerbache is doing a great defense, but for example in the first game, to score 16 points in 20 minutes it's not only because the defense, is because the other team plays very very bad. I think that in this series we are looking a great defense of Fenerbache and a very bad offense of PAO, and of course an amazing percentages in 3 pt shoot by Fenerbache.

Comment

• Pao did great this season and the only reason they are 0-2 is that Bogdan lifted his performance double in last two games.
                        Against any other team Pao could be 2-0 or 1-1 on their court. That does not mean that Fener is the best team on the planet but in this moment Fener play the best basketball in Europe.We are not better then CSKA,Real and probably Oly, but when we are in fifth gear it's fuckin strong machinery.
                        I claim that this Fener from last two game could beat any team regardless where we play. We are the only team that beated CSKA twice.

Comment

• I did not expect PAO to appear so weak neither Fener to be this strong and focused. I guess Obra can never be underestimated when its playoff time. Congratulations to Fener, I believed that our Green rivals would take the series due to momentum and home-court, but the Turkish team just dominated and shut all doubters. See you in the final in one month

Comment

• What is the story between Antic and Pao? I understand that Antic was a former Oly Player but seems like there is more than that...

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                              Pao did great this season and the only reason they are 0-2 is that Bogdan lifted his performance double in last two games.
                              Against any other team Pao could be 2-0 or 1-1 on their court. That does not mean that Fener is the best team on the planet but in this moment Fener play the best basketball in Europe.We are not better then CSKA,Real and probably Oly, but when we are in fifth gear it's fuckin strong machinery.
                              I claim that this Fener from last two game could beat any team regardless where we play. We are the only team that beated CSKA twice.
                              i agree.
                              FENER
                              cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                              calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drexler View Post
                                What is the story between Antic and Pao? I understand that Antic was a former Oly Player but seems like there is more than that...
                                The junkie in your avatar stole him 1 championship

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information