Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iraz View Post
    What? Again?
    Yes, that journalists has said that he has refused the offer, too. He has refused 4 or 5 offers from Houston.

Rockets wants him to be the starting PG alongside Harden, we don't forget that Rockets bought Llull's rights to Nuggets by 2 millions (the highest ever in rights).

Comment

It's priceless to have such a loyal player. I wonder if Milos will stay in the team after all...

Comment

Originally posted by iraz View Post
        It's priceless to have such a loyal player. I wonder if Milos will stay in the team after all...
        Llull said that his dream was not to play in the NBA, his dream was playing with Real Madrid. A lot of boys on Spain have that dream (I had it).

This is his 10th and a half year with us, he is already a legend like Emiliano, Corbalán, Herreros, Rullán, Reyes or other big spanish players.

Comment

Imo great players should stay in Europe. Money is not everything, fame means a lot too. If Teo stays in Europe, he can become an all-time legend, surpass Navarro and all that. This is such a rare chance.
          But, damn, the money is TOO big there!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
            Funny thing that DPOY is chosen by EL coaches... I wonder how come they came to such conclusions and left Udoh 2nd, who clearly was the best this season. But maybe I shouldn't be surprised, in some coaches poll Laso was named among the best too
            That's why most teams played ape shit bad this year

Comment

here is pretty good article from mar 30th about MVP candidates and their analysis.
              eurohoops were quite clear about their choice.

It's not an easy to choose an MVP for a basketball season. Not only individual statistics and season records but influence of the candidates on their teams and other on-court interactions should be taken into account when you make a decision.
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

It is a well-deserved award for Llull. Even though De Colo has a bit more flashy statistics, Llulll has been more indispensable to his team than De Colo has for CSKA.
                I'd still give it to him if De Colo didn't miss those games due to injury.

Comment

Anyone who doesnot choose Udoh in first team should change his brain. Because it doesnot work properly.
                  IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                  Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                  Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                  Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                  Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information