Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2017 NBA Playoffs

Really wonder how Chicago/Boston would have went if Rondo wasn't out. Pun not intended but it was a lucky break for the Celtics.
    SVG Detroit Pistons: WE'RE FORMING AN F'N WALL!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtown View Post
    Really wonder how Chicago/Boston would have went if Rondo wasn't out. Pun not intended but it was a lucky break for the Celtics.
    I don't think there's much to wonder about, they were on their way to a sweep or at worst probably a 6 game series.
    I still think Chicago is gonna win this series but game 4 is crucial. I think whoever wins it will win the series. Jimmy Butler was horrible tonight. 2 points in the first half when it was still a game. D Wade showed up in that first half but got no help.
    Very disappointed with Butler's performance at home in a for all purposes series ending game with your point guard out and you being the star and needing to step up he was awful. I expect a bounce back game from him in game 4, and if you don't get it I think it really tells you a lot about him as a player.

Great game in Memphis as Grizzlies tie the series at two apiece. Much is made about the Mike Conley contract which is the richest in history, but that has everything to do with timing. Conley is an excellent point guard and has been for years.

Much like Tim Duncan in last year's playoffs Manu Ginobili is embarrassing himself. He is 0-15 and 0-10 from three in the four games and looks completely washed up. Looks like similar to Duncan he hung on too long.
    Last edited by usagre; 04-23-2017 at 03:17 AM.

Completely agree about Conley. And how about Gasol sending everybody home? Man what a game! Kawhi with 46! Also how about Ennis stepping up early? That was huge in swinging momentum to the Grizzlies and helping them go on their run.

If Vince is done though that is a HUGE blow that could send Memphis home either this round or next.

Hawks FINALLY got their ish together, and the Raptors tied up their series thanks in part to Lowry finally having a great game while Giannis and co struggled. Snell with yet another big game though.

Can't believe the Blazers blew that game though.
    Last edited by CHBB; 04-23-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Cavs sweep Pacers. This one is on Paul George who had an awful game while his teammates played well. Only mitigating factor is that this game was irrelevant and solely for pride purposes. When you're down 3-0 everything is just cosmetic after that.

Watching OKC- Rockets and disgusted with all the lame (or any) music during the actual game, it's getting ridiculous. No respect for the game, no classiness in it, just lame bumpkin music.

The flick from the future...

Houston up 3-1 thanks to a monster game by Nene to make up for a poor Harden performance. The Rockets are clearly the better team as illustrated with this road win despite a bad game by Harden.

Paul George is now what... 0-17 in clutch situations? 10-25 for a point guard is pathetic on the Cavs side but Kyrie will keep getting praise while LeBron bails his ass out.

That Thunder/Rockets game..... I won't even talk about the blatant shit Harden gets away with. Let's just talk about being down ONE and not fouling until he makes the layup! I mean wow....

Joe Johnson is unbelievable. Wow.

Utah - champion 2017!

Hawks tie up their series with Washington. It's about time they show up. I have to say that Prince was a great pick.

Raptors take a 3-2 lead. This series keeps getting interesting.

Blazers' huge percentage of project players who they haven't developed comes back to bite them as they get swept by the Warriors. Will they ever become a real contender?

If Memphis wants to pull the upset and win this series they have to win tonight. They have the momentum and history tells us that a road game 7 win is an extreme long shot. It's gonna be really hard considering they have lost 6 straight playoff meetings in San Antonio dating back to their game 1 upset win in 2011.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123