No announcement yet.

2017 NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching OKC- Rockets and disgusted with all the lame (or any) music during the actual game, it's getting ridiculous. No respect for the game, no classiness in it, just lame bumpkin music.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Houston up 3-1 thanks to a monster game by Nene to make up for a poor Harden performance. The Rockets are clearly the better team as illustrated with this road win despite a bad game by Harden.
      Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Paul George is now what... 0-17 in clutch situations? 10-25 for a point guard is pathetic on the Cavs side but Kyrie will keep getting praise while LeBron bails his ass out.

That Thunder/Rockets game..... I won't even talk about the blatant shit Harden gets away with. Let's just talk about being down ONE and not fouling until he makes the layup! I mean wow....

Comment

Joe Johnson is unbelievable. Wow.

Comment

Utah - champion 2017!

Comment

Hawks tie up their series with Washington. It's about time they show up. I have to say that Prince was a great pick.

Raptors take a 3-2 lead. This series keeps getting interesting.

Blazers' huge percentage of project players who they haven't developed comes back to bite them as they get swept by the Warriors. Will they ever become a real contender?

Comment

If Memphis wants to pull the upset and win this series they have to win tonight. They have the momentum and history tells us that a road game 7 win is an extreme long shot. It's gonna be really hard considering they have lost 6 straight playoff meetings in San Antonio dating back to their game 1 upset win in 2011.

Comment

chris bitch paul looks like the type
                  to pull the race card constantly. you can see the anger he had towards hayward and ingles

Comment

Odd post to make about arguably the greatest point guard of his era.

Speaking of great.... Joe Johnson did it again. It's like he's been possessed or something. How fitting George Hill sinks the game-sealing free throws, though.

And man... Russ did damn near everything he could but his team let him down again. Rockets are just too balanced, and Beverly is a crazy good on-ball defender.

I can definitely see the Rockets and Spurs next round. You know the NBA wants it to happen, too.

Comment

Celtics and Wizards both go up 3-2 and seem headed for a second round matchup. Old man D Wade has stepped up his game to compensate for Rondo but his running mate Jimmy Butler has shrunk. Butler with an invisible, scoreless fourth quarter in a crucial game 5 with his team up by 2 entering it.

Comment

Wow! Hot Lady in Spurs

I'm in love

Comment

Hawks are one of those teams where I just can't see how they improve after this year. They flat out need to win this series if they don't want to end up mediocre. Grizzlies and Thunder too, imo.

They better realize how good they are before it's too late. The new era is about length and two-way players. Milwaukee and Philadelphia are both loaded with both. Minnesota will be, too. And the Spurs, Celtics, and Bulls all have two way players who are just hitting their stride.

Comment

I'm one of those that believe Dwight Howard NOT playing could actualy be an improvement for the Hawks.

What do you mean with two way players?
                            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Players who are both lockdown defenders and solid scorers/shooters. Butler, Kawhi, Giannis, Shumpert, Snell, Delly, Johnathan Simmons, Covington, Justin Anderson, TLC, Embiid, Holmes, AD, Beverly, Ibaka, DeMarre Carroll, Bradley, Smart, Crowder, Wes Matthews, KAT, Portis, Dieng, etc etc. Even Bradley Beal is a pretty solid defender.

Comment

Thanks I forgot what it meant.
                                Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                                That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information