No announcement yet.

FIBA 3x3 World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Teng looks horrible out there. No handles no defense no rebounding. He really needs his forearm to get seperation and do his bulldose moves. And why is he even allowed to shoot with that form? He looks mechanical and predictable whenever he has the ball.

Comment

• a lineup of keifer, parks, paras and rdo/rosario will fare better against france and slovenia.

if Gilas players are available: terrence, calvin, ranidel/japhet/troy can go far, possibly win it all
      "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone..." - Timo Cruz (Coach Carter)

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
        Man Teng looks horrible out there. No handles no defense no rebounding. He really needs his forearm to get seperation and do his bulldose moves. And why is he even allowed to shoot with that form? He looks mechanical and predictable whenever he has the ball.
        Question though, why does he look good in the UAAP and look terrible in 3x 3. is the UAAP so bad where he actually looks like a star ?
        NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
        https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
          Question though, why does he look good in the UAAP and look terrible in 3x 3. is the UAAP so bad where he actually looks like a star ?
          He's bigger and stronger than 90% of the forwards in the UAAP. Playing with a stacked team that includes Mbla whos the focus of every teams defense doesnt hurt either. Also he gets the "star" treatment from the refs

Comment

• ^
            Who is a lesser star (a wing) in the UAAP, but will do better than Teng in the pros ?
            NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...

Comment

He's bigger and stronger than 90% of the forwards in the UAAP. Playing with a stacked team that includes Mbla whos the focus of every teams defense doesnt hurt either. Also he gets the "star" treatment from the refs
              But he also scores well in the D league. Does it say more about the competition than him?

Comment

• Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
                But he also scores well in the D league. Does it say more about the competition than him?
                With the addition of expansion teams, the level of competition has gone down. Imagine, Leo Avenido scoring his age of 38, 6-0 Ivan Villanueva having 29 pts and 15 Rena and artista Andre Paras averaging 15.5 Rebs and 4 blocks.

Comment

^
                  Who is a lesser star (a wing) in the UAAP, but will do better than Teng in the pros ?
                  Forgot answer Pogoy

Comment

^
                    Probably Arvin Tolentino from FEU because of his length and outside shooting, even his teammate Sargeant who is DLSU third string SF, he is 6-3 ,can play SG and a good defender. Thirdy Ravena if he can improve his outside shooting.

Comment

luckily no belo, pogoy and ferrer in his last year. what if Belo and Escoto played their last year, i think FEU have a shot winning back to back last year..
                      LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                      Morayta

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                        Probably Arvin Tolentino from FEU because of his length and outside shooting, even his teammate Sargeant who is DLSU third string SF, he is 6-3 ,can play SG and a good defender. Thirdy Ravena if he can improve his outside shooting.
                        Can Arvin still play the wing position? I used to remember people comparing him to Ranidel years ago except he's not as explosive as RDO when he's younger

Comment

Can Arvin still play the wing position? I used to remember people comparing him to Ranidel years ago except he's not as explosive as RDO when he's younger
                          he will be fine i think. he's playing for FEU. he will.
                          LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                          Morayta

Comment

in one of those pre-college/ high school camps in the US, arvin blew by and scored at will against a certain HS phenom who became a duke blue devil, NCAA champ, and 10th pick in the NBA, named Justise Winslow.
                            if i remembered correctly arvin was offered by some NCAA div 1 schools, but not sure how legit was this info.
                            anyway, the point is back in HS, arvin was projecting to be an RDO 2.0 and possibly even better, but was derailed in his early college years.
                            i hope arvin rekindles his motivation because the potential is certainly there.
                            "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone..." - Timo Cruz (Coach Carter)

sigpic

Comment

• Got to admit , the Vince Carter dunk of Kobe was impressive. https://www.facebook.com/StepBackPH/...2586034378662/

Comment

• Originally posted by eiji_sawakita View Post
                                in one of those pre-college/ high school camps in the US, arvin blew by and scored at will against a certain HS phenom who became a duke blue devil, NCAA champ, and 10th pick in the NBA, named Justise Winslow.
                                if i remembered correctly arvin was offered by some NCAA div 1 schools, but not sure how legit was this info.
                                anyway, the point is back in HS, arvin was projecting to be an RDO 2.0 and possibly even better, but was derailed in his early college years.
                                i hope arvin rekindles his motivation because the potential is certainly there.
                                I certainly hope he reaches his potential. I was really high on him back in hs. I watched a lot of his games live and hes getting mvp stats without putting his 100% in. He looks lazy and distinterested and yet the game is really easy for him. The last player I've seen do that in hs was Ryan Buenafe picking apart teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information