Euroleague Regular Season: Week 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
    fener was at full strength, not only when they struggled to beat Olympiacos at home, but also in the game in Piareus where Oly without Printezis and Hackett dominated and won with a relative ease.
    i believe in my team mate.
    %99 we will meet in QF, we will wait a bit and see who wins...
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

I hope Luka Doncic finishes game with buzzer beater vs Oly
      Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

fener was at full strength, not only when they struggled to beat Olympiacos at home, but also in the game in Piraeus where Oly without Printezis and Hackett dominated and won with a relative ease.
        Fener lost 2 times to Maccabi but won CSKA both of match If they assume that your writing is logical, Maccabi better than Fener but Fener better than CSKA?

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
          I am afraid my answer would upset our dear Mr Chacho

To be serious, I just want the team to get healthy at this point. Having a healthy Bogdan, Sloukas, and Datome back should raise both the team and other players' performance. With a full team I am confident we can steal a game in any area in Europe.
          Doesn't matter vivo. I am a strong man and I will come back from my ashes better than now, like the phonix. Although I thought that you were my friend 😢...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePeraCar View Post
            I hope Luka Doncic finishes game with buzzer beater vs Oly
            Any particular reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Pero View Post
              Any particular reason?
              nah, just for fun
              Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by CengizHan View Post
                do you think CSKA lost to Pao in order to Fener don't be in top 4 because as you know,F4 will play in Istanbul ?
                CSKA will loose because Pana will beat them like (almost) always at OAKA.

Comment

fener was at full strength, not only when they struggled to beat Olympiacos at home, but also in the game in Piraeus where Oly without Printezis and Hackett dominated and won with a relative ease.
                  Bogdan was out.

Comment

Originally posted by CengizHan View Post
                    Fener lost 2 times to Maccabi but won CSKA both of match If they assume that your writing is logical, Maccabi better than Fener but Fener better than CSKA?
                    Τhat means it's not realistic to favour Fener over Oly with home court disadvantage.
                    1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• "Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade has been sanctioned with a fine of 15,000 euros for aggressions by the public on the officiating crew..." Can someone please explain me this? I have never heard that some team was fined before for something " aggressions by the public on the officiating crew".

Comment

• I wish we play against Fener in top8
                        It's time to end this joke of motivation

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginobili04 View Post
                          "Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade has been sanctioned with a fine of 15,000 euros for aggressions by the public on the officiating crew..." Can someone please explain me this? I have never heard that some team was fined before for something " aggressions by the public on the officiating crew".
                          for the number of coins and lighters thrown towards refs you should have played your next game in front of empty arena.
                          especially considering the history and number of penalties in the last years.
                          "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                            Τhat means it's not realistic to favour Fener over Oly with home court disadvantage.
                            Oly would be clear favorite and I'm sure Fener fans don't want to see this playoffs. Even Cska looks better for Fener, because their home court advantage is minimum.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious View Post
                              Baskonia is a team that likes to play without pressure. In today's game they have been exposed. Pao beat them in their home court. The Greens are gaining character with their killing defense. There is no way that they were playing this kind of defense a few months ago. Especially not in away games. People who think that any so called favorite team wants Pao in play offs are kidding themselves.
                              Maybe last season we played without pressure in quarterfinals, it was an easy 3-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginobili04 View Post
                                "Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade has been sanctioned with a fine of 15,000 euros for aggressions by the public on the officiating crew..." Can someone please explain me this? I have never heard that some team was fined before for something " aggressions by the public on the officiating crew".
                                That's basically "You are a small club without money and we will fuck you up, so you can't raise a voice fine".

Nobody touched the officiating crew. Yes the crowd was yelling at cussing at them for thievery but that happens in all arenas. Of course we get fined.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information