Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jorje View Post
    Home court advantage does not mean a lot imho during the playoffs
    in last 4 years is 14/16 for home teams in playoffs, only Oly and Maccabi has won without home court advantage, Maccabi against Armani. I wouldn't bet on any team without home court advantage.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by jonga View Post
      If the next week the favorite teams win, we would have four teams tied before the last game. IMO CSKA is the favorite in the OAKA, Efes is the favorite at home against Olympiakos, Baskonia is favorite against Galatasaray and Real Madrid against Fenerbache. Then maybe PAO win, or Fenerbache, or maybe Baskonia lose, but the favorites in the bookies will be that four teams. And if Crvena Zvezda win tonight in Barcelona, is possible to have an scenario with five teams tied.

Bourousis for Bargnani
      I have a feeling CSKA will actually lose, I think bookies might have PAO as favourites. We will see.
      "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
        I have a feeling CSKA will actually lose, I think bookies might have PAO as favourites. We will see.
        I don't think so. Nowadays you are more in Baskonia's level than CSKA's level. Baskonia won CSKA at home and paid our win @2.50, PAO have the name so the odds will be more equal, but I think that CSKA will be the favorite.

Most of the people have the feeling that Baskonia would win PAO and we lost, sometimes the feelings fails. It would not be strange CSKA winning in the OAKA.

Comment

• Originally posted by papalouki-louk View Post
          I wish we play against Fener in top8
          It's time to end this joke of motivation
          i wish we play against olympiacos in top 8.
          it's time to show who can piss farther despite of homecourt disadvantage.
          Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• We really missed James Gist.

He's the heart, soul and oldest player on the roster with Nikos Pappas.

He makes a better team and a strong contender for the F4 even if we do end up with a home court disadvantage..

He offers so much in both O and D. He was instrumental in both big wins vs Madrid and Baskonia and he's not even 100% yet.

With Gist there will be less minutes from that fat lump Bourousis.
            Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
            Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Bourousis have not motivation in your team, that is the key, he need to feel important.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                That's basically "You are a small club without money and we will fuck you up, so you can't raise a voice fine".

Nobody touched the officiating crew. Yes the crowd was yelling at cussing at them for thievery but that happens in all arenas. Of course we get fined.
                Just because you support Olympiakos is a good reason to fine CZ.

Comment

Bourousis have not motivation in your team, that is the key, he need to feel important.
                  Pascual has tried everything with him. He has the support from the general PAO fans too, but he's past it. It happens to everyone at some stage.

IMO He's really unfit too. He's got bigger boobs than most women.

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                    Just because you support Olympiakos is a good reason to fine CZ.

You Greeks need to agree on who I support. All PAO fans hate on me, because they think I like Oly. Oly_Fan hates me since he thinks I hate Spanoulis and hist team. Johnny7 thinks I hate Oly It's crazy. I am impartial to be honest. Not part of this brotherhood thing that is going around. I see both PAO and Oly as opponents but I respect them.

The only team I truly despise is CSKA

Comment

I don't think so. Nowadays you are more in Baskonia's level than CSKA's level. Baskonia won CSKA at home and paid our win @2.50, PAO have the name so the odds will be more equal, but I think that CSKA will be the favorite.

Most of the people have the feeling that Baskonia would win PAO and we lost, sometimes the feelings fails. It would not be strange CSKA winning in the OAKA.
                      totally agree, If CSKA concantrate, they will win.
                      long_term options
                      *I like the possibility of EFES to reach f4
                      *I hate Pao
                      *don't want Greek loby in IBN
                      *crazygreen is sympathetic interbasket citizen altough he is from greek loby.accepted Greek loby members:crazygreen,Fedfan,Mysh ArkadiosV2
                      *turkish friends:wyopeq,ataman5, Levenspiel
                      * protest İslamic goverment in Turkey because they force Efes PİLSEN to change its name, I drink more Efes beer after that against goverment.
                      short term options
                      *After Barac, Omic is silly player too .

Comment

Bourousis have not motivation in your team, that is the key, he need to feel important.
                        His big fat salary should make him feel important enough to give a shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                          We really missed James Gist.

He's the heart, soul and oldest player on the roster with Nikos Pappas.

He makes a better team and a strong contender for the F4 even if we do end up with a home court disadvantage..

He offers so much in both O and D. He was instrumental in both big wins vs Madrid and Baskonia and he's not even 100% yet.

With Gist there will be less minutes from that fat lump Bourousis.
                          One of the players booed away from Fener.
                          another striking example was Devin Smith, who ended up bringing EL title to MTA afterwards.
                          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beno View Post
                            in last 4 years is 14/16 for home teams in playoffs, only Oly and Maccabi has won without home court advantage, Maccabi against Armani. I wouldn't bet on any team without home court advantage.
                            I think that historically, since 2004-05, the home team won 85-90% of the series.

This is the 16th season with quarterfinals. Baskonia for example played most of the times quarterfinals, I think that 12 or 13 times. Lost once with home advantage, vs Barcelona 2-3 in the 2008-09. Won twice without home court advantage, but it was when the series are for only 3 games, 0-2 Benneton (2004-05) and 1-2 PAO (2005-06). Maybe Baskonia is the team which won more series without home advantage. In 2000-01 in the first ULEB euroleague we won without home court advantage against Peristeri, Olympiakos and AEK.
                            Last edited by jonga; 03-24-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

If the next week the favorite teams win, we would have four teams tied before the last game. IMO CSKA is the favorite in the OAKA, Efes is the favorite at home against Olympiakos, Baskonia is favorite against Galatasaray and Real Madrid against Fenerbache. Then maybe PAO win, or Fenerbache, or maybe Baskonia lose, but the favorites in the bookies will be that four teams. And if Crvena Zvezda win tonight in Barcelona, is possible to have an scenario with five teams tied.

Bourousis for Bargnani
                              Noone is favorite in oaka
                              I am not telling that PAO cant be beaten in athens but again NOONE IS FAVORITE IN OAKA BESIDES PAO
                              1st in IBN 2018-2019
                              2nd in IBN 2016-2017
                              2nd in IBN 2015-2016
                              1st in IBN 2014-2015
                              2nd in IBN 2013-2014
                              2nd in IBN 2012-2013
                              2nd in IBN 2010-2011
                              3nd in IBN 2009-2010
                              1st in IBN 2008-2009
                              2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
                              https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
                              @RankingsSport

Comment

• Originally posted by ozziem View Post
                                totally agree, If CSKA concantrate, they will win.
                                I am sure bookies consider when giving odds out, other elements of the game apart from squad strength, such as motivation etc. My feeling - and I might be wrong - is that CSKA will not be particularly motivated. That is all.
                                "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information