Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 27

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    Maccabi won in Turkey against Fener utilizing only 8 players (plus Seeley for 3 minutes), including Ohayon Mekel and Pnini. Devin Smith didn't play at all, as Miller and Goudelock.

I wonder what this team would have been able to combine this year without the disastrous preparation made by that clown (he doesn't deserve to be called "coach"). Never again an israeli coach from the beginning except David Blatt (he can't come back next year). NEVER.
    i wrote of edel since long time, when he wasnt even on mta radar. so , i'm agree about all mediocre coaches we had after blatt. all. from goodes to bagats but considering this team as a playoff team if we had a better coach because of this win in turkey, is a too long step. this team is dramatically mediocre.i'd save just gould miller and landes. nobody else.
    ps blatt, well he is dramatically failing in turkey .overrated coach,imo.

So how do Red Star fans feel about their treatment from their brother Olyjordi Piraeus?

Quote Originally Posted by childress67 View Post
    What are you you talking about?if you see better olympiacos has helped you in a way.. olympiacos record against pao baskonia efes darussafaka and zalgiris is 9-0.what else you want to do?
    0-2 against zvezda

Quote Originally Posted by KWSN-Men View Post
    So how do Red Star fans feel about their treatment from their brother Olyjordi Piraeus?
    I know we have disagreements but please don't turn into Koncak with this Jordi thing

I don't think Oly did anything bad btw, they played to win in an important game for them. On the other hand, when Javor's crew is officiating us we are 1-5! That should say enough...
    Gangbanga from Palanga!

And your beloved brothers lobbied to get that group.

Quote Originally Posted by KWSN-Men View Post
    And your beloved brothers lobbied to get that group.
    You know well that you deserve the prize of the 'all time idiot troll of this forum'.recently there are new entries for this prize from Greece and turkey..

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910