Euroleague Regular Season: Week 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tasos21 View Post
    Very well said. not an Olympiakos fan here, but I respect everything that this basketball team has achieved in the last 20 years. Some of your fans though are a complete disgrace for your team. especially in this forum.
    Those kind of fans are a disgrace to the human race. Let's not narrow it down to a team. Every team has their idiots. They all come from the same pool. Don't get me started to some supposedly AEK fans (last example the dumbfucks that sprayed the poor dog). An idiot is in his own team. Only thing that changes is the label.

Comment

Originally posted by Pero View Post
      His problem could be either:
      a) Psychological
      b) Physical
      c) Motivational
      d) Mike James
      I'd say he boycotts Pao, for letting his brother and best friend at the same time to leave the club. Also he recently he posted a photo of him saying Gentile is the one of the best teammate he ever played... Most likely off the court.

Rumours say that he loves alcohol too Weird personality

I think he wants to go back in USA.
      1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Beno View Post
        He looked pretty solid in first 15 games. And Pao has played much better.

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

His Pir in first 15 games was 19.1 in last 10 2.7. I have never seen something like that.
        And in the first 10 games he was shooting 42% from the 3. You have seen the way he shoots, right?
        You think him playing like that was something other than a fluke?

I'm not saying I expect him to average 2 points in 25 minutes like he's doing the last couple of months but yes, overall he's a very mediocre player and him statpadding while hitting the form of his life for a bit doesn't change that.

By the way, in the latter half of those first 15 games, James was playing. So that excuse is invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by Pero View Post
          Anyone knows what's the deal in case Baskonia, Pao, Efes and Zvezda are all tied in the end?
          If baskonia wins pao it will be:5.efes 6.baskonia 7.pao 8.zvezda
          If pao wins baskonia it will be:5 pao or efes(goal average will decide this)7.zvezda 8.baskonia

Comment

Originally posted by Cuneyt View Post
            Congrats Jonga...for a good game well played.
            Baskonia is tough as they always keep hanging on to the game with high concentration.
            Thanks!

If Fenerbache lose next week in Germany, some teams would have chances for the 4th spot.

Comment

Originally posted by jonga View Post
              Thanks!

If Fenerbache lose next week in Germany, some teams would have chances for the 4th spot.
              Baskonia has a great schedule, I think you can win at least 4 of the remaining 5 games. With Shengelia back I think you'll challenge Cska too.

Fener has a tougher schedule than Baskonia and they could lose 1 to 3 away games. Baskonia needs Fener to win at least 2 less games than them, in order to grab the 4th place. It's feasible.

Zvezda has not realistic chances for the home court advantage Imo, that's a bad schedule. Same goes for Efes.

Pao screwed them all after the latest poor results.
              1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                Baskonia has a great schedule, I think you can win at least 4 of the remaining 5 games. With Shengelia back I think you'll challenge Cska too.

Fener has a tougher schedule than Baskonia and they could lose 1 to 3 away games. Baskonia needs Fener to win at least 2 less games than them, in order to grab the 4th place. It's feasible.

Zvezda has not realistic chances for the home court advantage Imo, that's a bad schedule. Same goes for Efes.

Pao screwed them all after the latest poor results.
                It's highly unlikely they can challenge Cska, Larkin can't guard neither Teo and nor De Colo. It will be high scoring game and we all know how rarely Cska is loosing this kind of games, if both Teo and De Colo are ready. 35:65 for Cska.
                previously known as Beno

Comment

A little bit tense or what?

C6fw6w-WAAAK0z3.jpg

Hahhaha. He is going just to collapse one day on court...

Comment

It looks Doncic will play in red shirt tonight.

previously known as Beno

Comment

Shameless refering in Istanbul,Theiss 2 times and Zisis fauled for prison,and instead of that 2 technical fouls for Brose.....hold on tight Bamberg!
                      Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
                      SG/PG: Walden
                      SG: Loyd
                      SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
                      SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
                      PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
                      PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
                      C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

Originally posted by Gudura View Post
                        Shameless refering in Istanbul
                        Whats new?!

Comment

Yes, this is awful.

Comment

Still Brose is on a way to destroy them.

Comment

We still live !
                              Were the referees also at the rebound and at the shooting rate of Efes guilty ?
                              BROSE BAMBERG
                              Manager : Leo de Rycke
                              Coach : Roel Moors (New )

Guards : LEE /
                              K.Taylor / Font / Stuckey /Weidemann
                              Forwards : McLean / B.Taylor / Olinde /
                              Bigs : Clarke / Marei / Sengfelder / Harris

www.telekombasketball.de/news/bamberg-wie-im-rausch-hinter-den-kulissen-des-8-titels/1281"
                              youtube.com/watch?v=vIoybUM6HIw / min 0,44 FREAKS

Comment

I think we lose f8 chances with this match. I was in the hall, our power isn't enough. Main problem is our limited power.
                                Thomas is a problem for Efes. Granger is another problem.
                                Paul Brandon is problem too but if he can be managed well, with his 3 pts, he can be useful.
                                long_term options
                                *I like the possibility of EFES to reach f4
                                *I hate Pao
                                *don't want Greek loby in IBN
                                *crazygreen is sympathetic interbasket citizen altough he is from greek loby.accepted Greek loby members:crazygreen,Fedfan,Mysh ArkadiosV2
                                *turkish friends:wyopeq,ataman5, Levenspiel
                                * protest İslamic goverment in Turkey because they force Efes PİLSEN to change its name, I drink more Efes beer after that against goverment.
                                short term options
                                *After Barac, Omic is silly player too .

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information