• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank god this Doncic worshipping is not totally annoying

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
      Time to introduce the new avatar
      looks good, next avatar may be Ataman

Meanwhile, be careful, Gokselnn is the most hateble player for Fener fans.

Look after 01:00
      Fotoğraf linki https://twitter.com/TolgaFerhatoglu/status/70366869933776076827-02-2015 / Cumartesi - Saturday - Sabado / 21:00 |Fenerbahçe Ülker Sports Arena...

Not : Video kalitesiyle yakın çekimde net görülmese de, kendim dahil o bölgeye bakan taraftarlar, " tweet atsana" diye dalga geçilen Göksenin'in ağzından 01:...
      Last edited by ozziem; 03-03-2017, 05:04 PM.
      long_term options
      *I like the possibility of EFES to reach f4
      *I hate Pao
      *don't want Greek loby in IBN
      *crazygreen is sympathetic interbasket citizen altough he is from greek loby.accepted Greek loby members:crazygreen,Fedfan,Mysh ArkadiosV2
      *turkish friends:wyopeq,ataman5, Levenspiel
      * protest İslamic goverment in Turkey because they force Efes PİLSEN to change its name, I drink more Efes beer after that against goverment.
      short term options
      *After Barac, Omic is silly player too .

Comment

Efes was ahead by +15 but now difference is +7, our main problem is this. All time we have to play concantre.
        long_term options
        *I hate Pao
        *crazygreen is sympathetic interbasket citizen altough he is from greek loby.accepted Greek loby members:crazygreen,Fedfan,Mysh ArkadiosV2
        * protest İslamic goverment in Turkey because they force Efes PİLSEN to change its name, I drink more Efes beer after that against goverment.
        short term options

Comment

My silly team success giving match from 15 points. No suprize for me
          long_term options
          *I hate Pao
          short term options

Comment

Way to lose the bet. Thank you for such an unforgettable choking.
            1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

referees are whistling in all posiiton. Kazan find 28 free throw.
              long_term options
              *I hate Pao
              short term options

Comment

You are amazing Brown, but I m still not sure we win.
                long_term options
                *I hate Pao
                short term options

Comment

Perasovic sucks, that is the only problem of Efes. He just sucks

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                    Definitely killing it now. He will soon join the Talisman Crew of mine. One and only:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9488[/ATTACH]
                    Amazing! What is it about Gala vs Real Madrid matchups that produce new Turkish heroes? Two years ago it was Suacan Piskin.

Comment

Originally posted by okanial View Post
                      Perasovic sucks, that is the only problem of Efes. He just sucks
                      Don't think so. Really hard to make Efes in this position. I congrat him. . He managaes Efes better than Ivkovic. We can't be in this Position with another coach
                      Yes , from +15 points, we shouldn't have let Kazan close difference, Perasovic must have done stg but We have played very well until 4 th quarter last minutes.
                      He decided play with 3 guard in overtime, and we win match. I think Perasoivc manages Efes well.

Good win for Efes, my f8 hopes are increasing.
                      Last edited by ozziem; 03-03-2017, 06:53 PM.
                      long_term options
                      *I hate Pao
                      short term options

Comment

Bravo Dacka!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny7 View Post
                          Thank god this Doncic worshipping is not totally annoying
                          He is a 18 years old player being the best player of the team which is ranked 1rst, and a contender to be the season MVP (also he will win the Rising Star). What would be not normal is to not speak about him, also a player able to do a triple-double in the EL (if he played 30 minutes per game, he could make somes).

About yesterday, I had a bad feeling about the game, Ataman uses far better a small rotation. And Galatasaray's court is a difficult one (Galata also has a very good players). But being behind 18 points, up 4 with 2 minutes to go and end losing the game by 3... LOLASO

Congrats for them, and we still 1rst with 4 HOME GAMES (difficult games, but at our home we must win) and 2 trips to Greece. Winning the homes games will be enough. Without forgetting that we are 8-1 in the second round (9 wins in a row).

About CoachZ and Red Star's surprise in Madrid, sorry but you showed in Belgrade that you are able to win us comfotably. I expect our players to go with all since the firsts minutes, like vs Dacka.

For today game, a Barça's victory would be nice. SOM-HI BARÇA!!!

Comment

Pao 11 TO Bourousis 7 TO. If Pao could clone Singleton, they would be title contenders.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

PAO looks really out of shape. If they keep this up, they might end up dropping in the Final 8 a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post

About CoachZ and Red Star's surprise in Madrid, sorry but you showed in Belgrade that you are able to win us comfotably. I expect our players to go with all since the firsts minutes, like vs Dacka.

For today game, a Barça's victory would be nice. SOM-HI BARÇA!!!
                                I didn't mean that we surprise you literally that you don't know how well we can play and such. I was thinking more of a surprising a result of winning in Madrid. I think that Zvezda is one of the teams that really pose a matchup problem to Madrid. Of course, the quality is all the way on Real's side but I think we can rough up Llull and Luka and keep you away from the basket. If you have a great shooting night, tough luck on us.

I just don't want to see us play an uptempo transition chase with you and then lose rebounding control and don't control the paint. That would be my nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information