Zalgiris v Fenerbahce 45-55
        Galatasaray v Real Madrid 40-60
        Crvena Zvezda v Brose Bamberg 65-35
        Maccabi v Olympiacos 45-55
        Baskonia v Emporio Armani 65-35
        Unics v Anadolu Efes 50-50
        Darussafaka v Panathinaikos 50-50
        Barcelona v CSKA 40-60
        "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Zalgiris v Fenerbahce 35:65
          Galatasaray v Real Madrid 35:65
          Crvena Zvezda v Brose Bamberg 60:40
          Maccabi v Olympiacos 45:55
          Baskonia v Emporio Armani 60:40
          Unics v Anadolu Efes 45:55
          Darussafaka v Panathinaikos 55:45
          Barcelona v CSKA 25:75

Comment

Zalgiris v Fenerbahce 45-55
            Galatasaray v Real Madrid 30-70
            Crvena Zvezda v Brose Bamberg 60-40
            Maccabi v Olympiacos 45-55
            Baskonia v Emporio Armani 70-30
            Unics v Anadolu Efes 50-50
            Darussafaka v Panathinaikos 50-50
            Barcelona v CSKA 45-55

Comment

Zalgiris v Fenerbahce 35:65 Fener will concantre and will win.

Galatasaray v Real Madrid 35:65 Everything can be in Istanbul, GS fans are really passionate. If Real Madrid doesn't concantre, GS has chance.

Crvena Zvezda v Brose Bamberg 50:50 I expect suprize from Brose

Baskonia v Emporio Armani 75:25

Unics v Anadolu Efes 55:45 Unfourtunately, Kazan is more likely to win. If Efes wants to win, Efes must want match more than Kazan.

Darussafaka v Panathinaikos 60:40 David Blatt will determine result. If he makes good choices, Dacka will win.

Barcelona v CSKA 25:75 Barca is not a team, CSKA will win.
              long_term options
              *I like the possibility of EFES to reach f4
              *I hate Pao
              *don't want Greek loby in IBN
              *crazygreen is sympathetic interbasket citizen altough he is from greek loby.accepted Greek loby members:crazygreen,Fedfan,Mysh ArkadiosV2
              *turkish friends:wyopeq,ataman5, Levenspiel
              * protest İslamic goverment in Turkey because they force Efes PİLSEN to change its name, I drink more Efes beer after that against goverment.
              short term options
              *After Barac, Omic is silly player too .

Comment

Originally posted by ozziem View Post
                Zalgiris v Fenerbahce 35:65 Fener will concantre and will win.

Galatasaray v Real Madrid 35:65 Everything can be in Istanbul, GS fans are really passionate. If Real Madrid doesn't concantre, GS has chance.

Crvena Zvezda v Brose Bamberg 50:50 I expect suprize from Brose

Baskonia v Emporio Armani 75:25

Unics v Anadolu Efes 55:45 Unfourtunately, Kazan is more likely to win. If Efes wants to win, Efes must want match more than Kazan.

Darussafaka v Panathinaikos 60:40 David Blatt will determine result. If he makes good choices, Dacka will win.

Barcelona v CSKA 25:75 Barca is not a team, CSKA will win.
                If you believe Olympiakos will win, why have you put Maccabi to win in the prediction game? Same with Galata and Efes?
                "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Originally posted by kzav View Post
                  If you believe Olympiakos will win, why have you put Maccabi to win in the prediction game? Same with Galata and Efes?
                  Prediction game is something else on it's own. He obviously goes against the main stream predictions so he might have a chance to win the week with underdogs winning. It's a tactical game, nonsense to compare with previews here.
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCim...confirmation=1

Comment

Originally posted by Elmojoya View Post
                    Prediction game is something else on it's own. He obviously goes against the main stream predictions so he might have a chance to win the week with underdogs winning. It's a tactical game, nonsense to compare with previews here.
                    Answer is that:

Originally posted by Elmojoya View Post

Here predictions I write are my actual predictions.
                    But when you bet for heads or tails, if someone gives 2.50 odds for heads , and 1.50 odds for tails, Its logical to bet for heads.
                    Because real odds are %50, %50.
                    Like this, Think A and B dependent events,
                    someone gives 2.40 odds for event A, 1.65 odds for event B although you think event B has %55 possibility, and A has %45 possibility;
                    It may be logical try to bet for event A. You know the risk, but try your chance.

Odds that I give in here are my actual odds, but In predictions game I bet for good odds according to me.
                    In bet games, this means "value odds" .

But ofcourse I don't always bet for value odds, for example I believe Fener will beat Zalgris, I don't feel Zalgris will make suprize. Although Zalgris has "value odds", I won't prefer bet for Zalgris. Your feelings are important factor too.

I hope I can tell..
                    Last edited by ozziem; 02-28-2017, 01:44 PM.
                    long_term options
                    *I hate Pao
                    *crazygreen is sympathetic interbasket citizen altough he is from greek loby.accepted Greek loby members:crazygreen,Fedfan,Mysh ArkadiosV2
                    * protest İslamic goverment in Turkey because they force Efes PİLSEN to change its name, I drink more Efes beer after that against goverment.
                    short term options

Comment

Answer is that:

But when you bet for heads or tails, if someone gives 2.50 odds for heads , and 1.50 odds for tails, Its logical to bet for heads.
                      someone gives 2.40 odds for event A, 1.65 odds for event B although you think event B has %55 possibility, and A has %45 possibility;
                      It may be logical try to bet for event A. You know the risk, but try your chance.

Odds that I give in here are my actual odds, but In predictions game I bet for good odds according to me.

I hope I can tell..
                      I know. Makes sense for Maccabi Olympiakos to do so if you are trying to catch up but Galata vs Real? It is not a head or tails situation, the odds are not 50%-50%. Anyway, it is your tactic.

Comment

Answer is that:

But ofcourse I don't always bet for value odds, for example I believe Fener will beat Zalgris, I don't feel Zalgris will make suprize. Although Zalgris has "value odds", I won't prefer bet for Zalgris. Your feelings are important factor too.

I hope I can tell..
                        Do they give odds in prediction game? Like if underdog meets with favorite you get more points for correctly guessing underdog win in comparison to what you would get for correctly guessing favorite win?
                        Can you link me to the game thread?

And what Elmojoya wrote was completely different, no odds or value, just taking opposite bets in hope to catch up if favorites lose. Nothing to do with what you described.

Comment

I know. Makes sense for Maccabi Olympiakos to do so if you are trying to catch up but Galata vs Real? It is not a head or tails situation, the odds are not 50%-50%. Anyway, it is your tactic.
                          same case is valid for Galata vs Real
                          My predictions Galata vs Real %35 - %65:
                          Odds in prediction game Galata vs Real : 6.0000 - 1.2000 equals forum think %17 - %83

and my %35 odds are value odds for me.
                          long_term options
                          *I hate Pao
                          short term options

Comment

same case is valid for Galata vs Real
                            My predictions Galata vs Real %35 - %65:
                            Odds in prediction game Galata vs Real : 6.0000 - 1.2000 equals forum think %17 - %83

and my %35 odds are value odds for me.
                            So the real question is, is it because of this or in spite of this that you are 200 points behind me in the prediction game?

Comment

So the real question is, is it because of this or in spite of this that you are 200 points behind me in the prediction game?
                              C'mon be real

He beats the sport bookies all the time!!!

Hahhahahahhahaah

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information