Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 24

Quote Originally Posted by Victorious View Post
    Very tough schedule. Only the home game against Unics seems doable. The rest is tough. While Red star may win an away game, they may also loose a home game. They will grab 1 to 3 wins.
    3 wins would be more than enough for the club's plans. To be honest also, I am sure that in terms of matchups in the playoffs, Zvezda would prefer Real out of the Top 4. Oly and Fener we have a really bad physical matchup and those games really drain us. Being a young team and lacking big name stars, makes us big underdogs in a series of that physical aspect. So CSKA and Real are more favorable for us for sure. Real even more so, since they lack that crazy creative streak and rush of scoring that CSKA can generate and you can't defend.
    Gangbanga from Palanga!

Quote Originally Posted by berry View Post
    Young is a tourist this season..
    No he's not. He is something else which won't do any good if I mention it
    All seeing eye, 666, AntiChrist aka "disagreeing" with his son, etc you name it. NASA-funded rituals disguised as concerts in 2000. Pisces is over. Aquarius "Olympiakos" officially from 2012 until 4000 AD. Major events are about to come. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OysJR2K8cuo

Quote Originally Posted by R1ou View Post
    You gotta love Zach Auguste then I'm glad we signed him before Pao does, he's going to be a huge upgrade. And he's having a great season with Usak so far. A lot of potential.
    we signed august??when??!!

Quote Originally Posted by berry View Post
    we signed august??when??!!
    He gave an interview to Turkish Eurohoops about 2 months ago, saying "a coach of one of the biggest European clubs approached me on summer and advised me to sign with Usak, so I could get valuable experience" . He also said that this coach said he wants him to join the club in the next season.

Rumour has it that Olympiacos sent him to Usak because they were pretty satisfied with Khem Birch. He's getting the Greek passport in May.

Of course it's not official yet.
    Last edited by R1ou; 03-04-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Banned

Is Young's contract ending this season? I was so happy when we signed him but his injury totally screwed him. We should release him at the end of the season. He needs a smaller team to get back in form. It would be the best for him. I have nothing against him he has a good attitude and wish he gets back to his Gala days form.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny7 View Post
    Is Young's contract ending this season?
    Yes. Money to sign someone like Auguste, hopefully renew Lojeski and some to spare even.

Banned

Yeah he has a pretty high salary (for our budget) we could do nice things with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny7 View Post
    Is Young's contract ending this season? I was so happy when we signed him but his injury totally screwed him. We should release him at the end of the season. He needs a smaller team to get back in form. It would be the best for him. I have nothing against him he has a good attitude and wish he gets back to his Gala days form.
    I think Zvezda might be a perfect surroundig for him if his health condition is fine.Radonjic is a master for developing centers
    Crvena Zvezda 2016/2017

PG: Jovic, Wolters
    SG: Guduric, Lazic, Jenkins
    SF: Dangubic, Simonovic, Dobric, Rakicevic
    PF: Mitrovic, Bjelica, Simanic
    C: Kuzmic, Thompson

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gudura View Post
    I think Zvezda might be a perfect surroundig for him if his health condition is fine.Radonjic is a master for developing centers
    Zvezda is a good example. Then he can play also Euroleague. But I can imagine many 'smaller' Turkish teams offering him more money then you guys could because they know him from his Galatasaray days.
    But he strikes me as a smart guy so if a team like Zvezda makes a move maybe he will think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    This is Zvezda's schedule for the rest of the regular season. Obviously key games are Unics at home, then fight to take away games @ Milano and @ Barca. That is something that should be doable. We also could be able to surprise Oly in Belgrade. It's going to be interesting. Away game @ Dacka I don't see us winning unless they get eliminated by then. Something with Istanbul and Dacka always goes wrong for Zvezda...

25 at Real Madrid March 10
    26 at EA7 Emporio Armani Milan March 16
    27 vs Olympiacos Piraeus March 22
    28 at FC Barcelona Lassa March 24
    29 vs Unics Kazan March 31
    30 at Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul April 07
    I have analysed your fixture 1 month ago, I knew your fixture was hard in last weeks.
    Sorry for you but If Efes doesn't loss stupid games in next match, Efes will pass you.
    Efes's all games are hard to predict, wants experience but I can guess Zvezda all matches.

25 at Real Madrid -
    26 at EA7 Emporio Armani Milan -
    27 vs Olympiacos Piraeus -+?
    28 at FC Barcelona Lassa -
    29 vs Unics Kazan +
    30 at Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul -

You will get max 2 win. You have to think about this before thinking about which team would be good in f8 for you.
    long_term options
    *I like the possibility of EFES to reach f4
    *I hate Pao
    *don't want Greek loby in IBN
    *crazygreen is sympathetic interbasket citizen altough he is from greek loby.accepted Greek loby members:crazygreen,Fedfan,Mysh ArkadiosV2
    *turkish friends:wyopeq,ataman5, Levenspiel
    * protest İslamic goverment in Turkey because they force Efes PİLSEN to change its name, I drink more Efes beer after that against goverment.
    short term options
    *After Barac, Omic is silly player too .

Quote Originally Posted by ozziem View Post
    I have analysed your fixture 1 month ago, I knew your fixture was hard in last weeks.
    Sorry for you but If Efes doesn't loss stupid games in next match, Efes will pass you.
    Efes's all games are hard to predict, wants experience but I can guess Zvezda all matches.

25 at Real Madrid -
    26 at EA7 Emporio Armani Milan -
    27 vs Olympiacos Piraeus -+?
    28 at FC Barcelona Lassa -
    29 vs Unics Kazan +
    30 at Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul -

You will get max 2 win. You have to think about this before thinking about which team would be good in f8 for you.
    So two eliminated teams like Armani and Barca, with a huge shit streak of play are easy losses for Zvezda away? Those are winnable games. No games are easy for Zvezda, but we are playing well and will finally be healthy starting from next week. We have a chance to win quite a few games from the schedule. Will we? We will see. I will stick to your terrible predictions though So far you never failed to cheer us up.
    Gangbanga from Palanga!

Quote Originally Posted by Elmojoya View Post
    Efes seem to have the best schedule of all with 4 of next 5 games at home. Then they finish the run at Madrid.
    25 vs Brose Bamberg
    26 vs Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv
    27 at Zalgiris Kaunas
    28 vs Fenerbahce Istanbul
    29 vs Olympiacos Piraeus
    30 at Real Madrid
    This is not easy schedule.

I didn't mean that we surprise you literally that you don't know how well we can play and such. I was thinking more of a surprising a result of winning in Madrid. I think that Zvezda is one of the teams that really pose a matchup problem to Madrid. Of course, the quality is all the way on Real's side but I think we can rough up Llull and Luka and keep you away from the basket. If you have a great shooting night, tough luck on us.

I just don't want to see us play an uptempo transition chase with you and then lose rebounding control and don't control the paint. That would be my nightmare.
    Do you know Luka wears red basketball shoes because he is Red Star fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Beno View Post
    Do you know Luka wears red basketball shoes because he is Red Star fan?
    Boy was raised properly, what can I say?
    Gangbanga from Palanga!

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    This is not easy schedule.
    No game is easy this year, almost all teams experienced it. My point is Efes has the best schedule out of all other teams in the middle of the standings, they guys were discussing before my post. I think 4 home games for the remaining 6 is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmojoya View Post
    No game is easy this year, almost all teams experienced it. My point is Efes has the best schedule out of all other teams in the middle of the standings, they guys were discussing before my post. I think 4 home games for the remaining 6 is pretty good.
    They play 3 out of 6 games vs Top 4 teams, regardless if they are home or not. That is not a good schedule.
    Gangbanga from Palanga!

Capture.JPG haha yea we know
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

They play 3 out of 6 games vs Top 4 teams, regardless if they are home or not. That is not a good schedule.
    Hey Coach, have you seen this video of Koksal playing lockdown D on Bo McCalebb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIkpsyaShBY

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Hey Coach, have you seen this video of Koksal playing lockdown D on Bo McCalebb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIkpsyaShBY

Mission accomplished. McCalleb gave up on ISO. That shake is just pure magic
    Gangbanga from Palanga!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456