Thread: Euroleague Club Valuations

Default Euroleague Club Valuations

Hi
    I have been trying to find out how much the various clubs competing in the Euroleague are valued at. The only figures I could find online were from 2014 . If anyone can show me where I can get some more recent valuations I would be most appreciative.

Quote Originally Posted by stringerbell View Post
    Hi
    I have been trying to find out how much the various clubs competing in the Euroleague are valued at. The only figures I could find online were from 2014 . If anyone can show me where I can get some more recent valuations I would be most appreciative.
    Valuations are tough.
    There are no official data, and we can not even agree on what the budgets are, how the composition of salaries and G&A costs are.
    What do you mean by valuation?
    When I hear valuation I think of value of the club/branch including brand equity...and it is even tougher to put a number at.

you will never get these club's values, valuation are usually done for investment analyses, and the fact is no1 wants to buy these basketball clubs
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

I think he means club budgets.
    There is little information about it on the internet from a couple of years ago like you say.
    Still I woudn't believe this information because many clubs like Fenerbahce and Panathinaikos lie big time about their budget.