Thread: Chito Narvasa resign movement

Default Chito Narvasa resign movement

Please replace this incompetent Commissioner. I love to see a commissioner that is not affiliated to smc and MVP teams.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulLee3 View Post
    Please replace this incompetent Commissioner. I love to see a commissioner that is not affiliated to smc and MVP teams.
    well im all for league parity...who would you want to replace Narvasa and run the PBA as a serious basketball league?
    Help and support my video game mods:

Quote Originally Posted by jp2k View Post
    well im all for league parity...who would you want to replace Narvasa and run the PBA as a serious basketball league?
    Personally I want senator and sbp board member sonny angara, young has passion for basketball, surely will have a lot of new fresh ideas and not affiliated with any evil empires. It is about time we have new faces to run the league not those old school people whose idiology are stucked in the past. Just a wishful thinking I know he has to prioritize his senate obligation and being a sbp chairman but who knows maybe in the near future if he doesnt run for the president hahaha. He will be too smart to be controlled or manipulated by smc or mvp group.