Euroleague Regular Season: Week 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelso View Post
    A lot of people has more stress at work that Luka has on the floor!!! He lives for basketball and we can see this on court! I don t like to compare him with other player cause it is not fair to him. His performance today was great, he lead the team as he was 10 years older.
    When he played, the game was played on his speed. He dominated the "tempo", like Papaloukas on his prime. Luka doesn't need to score to have an impact on the game, he grab rebounds (ofense and defense), he assists, he isnt a turnover machine, his defense is very correct (he can improve a lot here). If he gained more fouls, his PIR per game would be amazing (like De Colo or Langford). There was a movement by Doncic in front of Williams that, wow ...

Laso is managing him really well, and the kid has the spirit and the ambitious to learn from his teammates. If he continues this way (working and improving, working and improving), the sky is the limit.

Meanwhile, the Rising Star is the most clear award, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
      Today our two worst players were Llull and Reyes, they were killing us. Carroll also had a bad game, but he made some good shots at the last quarter.

Taylor really good on defense guarding Langford, and Maciulis very solid on both sides, like Draper (Colom has improven a lot since his Bilbao's days). Nocioni gave some good minutes, too.

But our power was at the frontcourt, AyĆ³n at the first part, and Hunter at the second one, were amazing. Randolph was amazing the whole game (special mention to his block on Williams). About the kid, another day at the office.

Unics has one big problem, without Langford, they don't know how to play on ofense. Well played for Parakhouski and Colom (great PG, great option for next year). 8th win in a row!!!
      You are the team with best score this season and that is for respect. But I am not sure you will pass to F4.
      The best Euro player in my oppinion left Real last season and you didn't find the real replace. Last season we beated you more less easily but in every game I had feeling that you will crush us in the next game. I don't have that feeling anymore. Sorry

Comment

Golden State Moscow...This is unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
          You are the team with best score this season and that is for respect. But I am not sure you will pass to F4.
          The best Euro player in my oppinion left Real last season and you didn't find the real replace. Last season we beated you more less easily but in every game I had feeling that you will crush us in the next game. I don't have that feeling anymore. Sorry
          Chacho was our sixth man, and only Teodosic could be better on the PG position. The replace for Chacho is Doncic, Draper came here to be the backup if Doncic hadn't destroyed the door. If you have the FF advantadge, you have a lot of things won, but nothing is sure. You have that feeling because we used to beat Fener on the past in every game, and now you have all the tools to win vs us. We are playing better than last season (Taylor seems a different player), and we have better roster at the frontcourt (Randolph and Hunter are great adds), AyĆ³n wsa too alone last year (Vesely and Udoh seemed giants in last season QF). We will see on may.

Comment

There was a movement by Doncic in front of Williams that, wow ...

Nice play yes. He plays with his head, at his age wow... He was great last game and today again...

Laso is managing him really well, and the kid has the spirit and the ambitious to learn from his teammates. If he continues this way (working and improving, working and improving), the sky is the limit.

I agree. A first I thought Laso is not the best couch for him... But I was wrong. Maybe better Laso then Obradović, who has a bad temper

Meanwhile, the Rising Star is the most clear award, no?

True!
            You have a wonder kid in your team! And so do we!!! Keep the great work developing Luka! Thanks

Sorry for bad post!

Comment

Chacho was our sixth man, and only Teodosic could be better on the PG position. The replace for Chacho is Doncic, Draper came here to be the backup if Doncic hadn't destroyed the door. If you have the FF advantadge, you have a lot of things won, but nothing is sure. You have that feeling because we used to beat Fener on the past in every game, and now you have all the tools to win vs us. We are playing better than last season (Taylor seems a different player), and we have better roster at the frontcourt (Randolph and Hunter are great adds), AyĆ³n wsa too alone last year (Vesely and Udoh seemed giants in last season QF). We will see on may.
              Chacho was your sixth man I know, but his role was much more then that. OMG what player he was and still is. If I would draw a perfect player (including a beard) that would be him

Comment

Luka is great prospect but I don't believe in those sons of former players, at the end. They will be good but never the best.

Comment

Chacho was your sixth man I know, but his role was much more then that. OMG what player he was and still is. If I would draw a perfect player (including a beard) that would be him
                  My nickname can give you a clue about who is my fav player ().

Obradovic is in love with Chacho, too. He tried to sign him 2 summers in a row, and he also said that when he speaks with the young players, he puts as an example what Sergio RodrĆ­guez is. I also know that the boy on your avatar and Chacho are really good friends.

You have good taste man.

Comment

Luka is great prospect but I don't believe in those sons of former players, at the end. They will be good but never the best.
                    We have Dell Curry - Steph Curry of the top of my head... I didn't know Doncic's dad was a baller too
                    Dilimde şarkıların gĆ¼ndĆ¼z gece
                    Deli gibi aşığız FenerbahƧe
                    Bu dĆ¼nyayı yakarız senin iƧin
                    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Well, I don t like to look into the future to much, and I hope you are not an oracle or prophet... We ll see...

I know he will be better player then his father was, that is for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                        I didn't know Doncic's dad was a baller too
                        He was, but nothing special about him... I remember he re-shoot a free throw like 4 or 5 times and he missed all... And the all Tivoli arena were cheering Sale Sale Sale

Comment

I think gockun had said it, the shoot to pass ratio of Thomas must be the highest in EL, by far. He throws anything to the basket that comes to his hands.

Balbay with a big game so far. He shows what you need to beat teams like Milano; not a huge talent, but some seriousness... and Efes is definitely not serious... again.
                          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                            I think gockun had said it, the shoot to pass ratio of Thomas must be the highest in EL, by far. He throws anything to the basket that comes to his hands.

Balbay with a big game so far. He shows what you need to beat teams like Milano; not a huge talent, but some seriousness... and Efes is definitely not serious... again.
                            We stole the game at the end. Honeycutt selected as player of the game but for me Doğuş and Kirk were the difference makers on the court...
                            Efes remembered to defend second half...
                            Can we make play offs? if we win next week against Baskonia yes we have a quite big chance...
                            Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

with a PG like Granger, who was double-teamed 4 times and who turned the ball over in each of them, it's extremely difficult to be hopeful... and in the fifth, I think refs saved him... but we can still dream, yes

Dogus was excellent. Huge heart. steals, dunks and offensive rebs that he pulled over Sanders... with that size... respect. Kirk was the other best player, I completely agree. I hope this game was not a fluke, then we might even have found another Paul Davis! (I'm on a roll...)
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                                with a PG like Granger, who was double-teamed 4 times and who turned the ball over in each of them, it's extremely difficult to be hopeful...
                                I totally agree with you although there is something cool looking about muscular PGs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information