This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G&B View Post
    Latvian basketball star Janis Timma rejected Real Madrid offer, even before CSKA and Barcelona and will play Baskonija.

With such a great game and it quickly interested in the NBA.
    Janis Timma I saw last year at qualifying tournament in Belgrade was playing worse than his Japanese opponent in the match they had against Japan.
    He'd be good Serbian league player, but nothing more.

Comment

• He is offensively a very good player with a diverse skillset. He is a Euroleague level player. BUT he is a defensive liability and prone to foul trouble. Big No-No for his position.

Comment

• ... and with a career run by russian mobsters. He'd be in one of those top clubs long ago if it wasn't for that. That should presumably mean he is not the smartest guy around.
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
          ... and with a career run by russian mobsters. He'd be in one of those top clubs long ago if it wasn't for that. That should presumably mean he is not the smartest guy around.
          Don't know about the mobsters part, but he used to have serious issues with his heart. Don't know what's the current situation, though.
          Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Comment

• Originally posted by okanial View Post
            For Turkish team. Don`t underestimate us when we`re playing at home. Turkey also likes to be underdog and this year we will be definetely if Asik and Erden are out. I just hope they don`t giv Kanter treatment to Yurtseven and we will have a roster of youngsters + Güler - İlyasova and Dixon. I wouldn`t mind a team led by Osman and Korkmaz Those two are the future of Turkish basketball so let them have the reins and grow. Talent and experience wise we will have a lesser team than last year which was already low but I think we will over achieve

I can't see how Turkey will finish above Latvia and Russia in the group, both of them are superior with more than a couple quality players in their roster. That said, Turkey will need to beat Spain (or Croatia, if they manage to finish 3rd in the group) in the round of 16. Mission impossible for me.
            1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by unnamed View Post
              Janis Timma I saw last year at qualifying tournament in Belgrade was playing worse than his Japanese opponent in the match they had against Japan.
              He'd be good Serbian league player, but nothing more.
              Well I know, your arrogance, just be careful that he not thrown, in your national team by 25-30 points.

Comment

Well I know, your arrogance, just be careful that he not thrown, in your national team by 25-30 points.
                I'm probably one of the less arrogant people here.

Comment

I'm probably one of the less arrogant people here.
                  Sorry, I do not know you, but your statement allows the formation of such opinion about you, because you say that those players who are interested in the Euroleague Top clubs are Your full national championship.
                  I never said that your team is weak, but now everyone can play basketbal, even in Latvia and there are really great players.

Frankly, for me as a fan of the Lithuanian national team is equally dangerous to both the Serbian team and the Latvian team.

Comment

Sorry, I do not know you, but your statement allows the formation of such opinion about you, because you say that those players who are interested in the Euroleague Top clubs are Your full national championship.
                    I never said that your team is weak, but now everyone can play basketbal, even in Latvia and there are really great players.

Frankly, for me as a fan of the Lithuanian national team is equally dangerous to both the Serbian team and the Latvian team.
                    No, I only said based on three appearances in qualifying tournament in Belgrade he didn't show much.

Comment

No, I only said based on three appearances in qualifying tournament in Belgrade he didn't show much.
                      I think that no matter how they played in the European Championship qualification selection, but they passed successfully. Maybe you should have in mind the Olympic Games qualification ?
                      The European Championship will no longer be in Belgrade where will be the other players, the motivation and the team will be different.

Comment

• Anthony Randolph zu Slovenian NT ?
                        1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                          Anthony Randolph zu Slovenian NT ?
                          That would be huge for them. Athletic, dynamic big linked with Dragic, Doncic. They could provide some extremely quality, uptempo small ball.
                          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                          Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Eurobasket related thread starts to sound like EL rumours and signings thread FFS FIBA

Comment

ahaahahah yes man

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                              That would be huge for them. Athletic, dynamic big linked with Dragic, Doncic. They could provide some extremely quality, uptempo small ball.
                              Agree,Dragic-Blazia-Doncic-Nachbar-Randolph could be great line up

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                              Eurobasket related thread starts to sound like EL rumours and signings thread FFS FIBA
                              Italy is close to sign Jeff Brooks for the next eurobasket

Comment

• Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post

Italy is close to sign Jeff Brooks for the next eurobasket
                                You want me to have a heart-attack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information