Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: EuroBasket prediction 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Terorizer will your Russia finally will pass the group stage this year? Or again 1-4 and go home? When Kirilenka retired in 2012 Russia become below average team.You will need one more olympic cycle to regroup in order to again make semifinal stage in one the main basketball tournaments.
    C,mon man. I really don,t understand your acrimony,malice. If eventually Russian NT gathers their current all the best players i,ve no doubt that they won,t be a soft bun for ANY rivals even in the quarterfinal stage.

1. spain
    2. serbia
    3. greece

Quote Originally Posted by miloje View Post
    1. spain
    2. serbia
    3. greece
    Greece needs to win against France in the group, otherwise it is very likely that Serbia and Greece will face in one quarter-finals.

Erazem Lorbek has joined Slovenian national team in preparation. If we get him ready for 5-10 min/per game things can get interesting

Quote Originally Posted by G&B View Post
    Greece needs to win against France in the group, otherwise it is very likely that Serbia and Greece will face in one quarter-finals.
    Greece has a shitty draw for quite some years now. Always having to confront either Spain or Serbia in the KO. Wouldn't be surprised if this would happen again and Greece being knocked out early on. The thing is that I don't think Greece will have enough games for these players to glue, even though I do think that Greece has a lot of potential. I think Serbia is more of a team than Greece is, and Spain has a little more of talent. The bright side is that Spain's generation is aging while Greece seems to be starting to produce a good new competitive generation of players. So I think that this may allow Greece to overpass Spain sooner or later. I will keep my fingers crossed in order not to play one of those teams until the semi's.
    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718