This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
    Would be a huge loss for Serbia and for EB overall. Very interesting to see if he can trully dominate FIBA or he's another Marc Gasol.

Another bad news for France. Fournier is questionable. Losing Parker, Batum, Gobert, Fourtnier would surely be too much for France to contend.
    What about Gobert, is he really going to skip that? Talking about French NT, Mahinmi has made himself no longer available for them.

Also, not sure what's Ajinca's status since he joined the team last year but it seemed like Batum and Parker didn't want him to be a part of the team, hence he didn't make the final cut. Both of them will be missing this year, I doubt he decides to join though.
    1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
      What about Gobert, is he really going to skip that?
      Questionable. It will be post season decision, but it's not a good sign for such young player to have doubts. And it's Jazz, known for not understanding the value of FIBA ball
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

SPAIN. No.1 to win. No other NT has the depth and champs vibe like Spain.
        Chúng tôi tổng hợp 100% thông tin của nhiều văn phòng cho thuê, trong đó có văn phòng cho thuê hạng A, B, C, văn phòng cho thuê giá rẻ. văn phòng giá rẻ hcm | văn phòng quận 1 giá rẻ | văn phòng quận 3 giá rẻ | văn phòng cho thuê giá rẻ | văn phòng cho thuê quận 1 | văn phòng cho thuê quận 3

Comment

Porzingis will play eurobasket!

news about Goran Dragic and Giannis?

Comment

Goran Dragič will play, presumably the last eurobasket from him. Zoran likely won't heal his ankle untill than.
            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by phamnguyenvusg View Post
              SPAIN. No.1 to win. No other NT has the depth and champs vibe like Spain.
              Serbia has, with full roster.

But Jokic and Bjelica are doubtful, we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
                Serbia has, with full roster.

But Jokic and Bjelica are doubtful, we will see.
                Serbia hasn't won the title since 2001. That's the difference. Not saying that Serbia can't win it, but Spain is simply more convincing option at the moment, IMO.

Latvia would be one interesting team with Porzingis. I would put Porzingis at 5, Davis Bertans at 4 + Janis Timma, Dairis Bertans, Strelnieks and you have one of the best offensive starting 5 in EB. This team could really run and gun. All 5 can shoot threes like crazy. Obviously that wouldn't guarantee them success, but some serious dark hource for sure.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                  Serbia hasn't won the title since 2001. That's the difference. Not saying that Serbia can't win it, but Spain is simply more convincing option at the moment, IMO.

Yeah but one can argue that with their back to back 2nd place finishes in the last two world events that they are the defacto European champs right now. They are on a pretty good run the last couple of years. But I agree Spain has to be the favorite as the defending champ.
                  Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
                    Porzingis will play eurobasket!

news about Goran Dragic and Giannis?
                    Koufos, Perperoglou and Papagiannis are the players who have expressed doubts about joining the team, each one for a different reason. Giannis and everyone else are likely to play.
                    1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                      Koufos, Perperoglou and Papagiannis are the players who have expressed doubts about joining the team, each one for a different reason. Giannis and everyone else are likely to play.
                      Thanks man

In an interviev for italian's newspaper "Gazzetta dello Sport" Belinelli announced his presence for the next Eurobasket

Comment

Spain is not the safe bet either, they are declining, I think there 3,4 teams who could win it, also don't forget Turkey they will have all Fiba logistic behind them, when championships are held in Turkey they always play in the finals .
                        UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

How good is this Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot kid already? Finished NBA season strong, 17,4ppg in last 5 games. Parker is out and likely Fournier as well, but France still have Huertel, De Colo, Antoine Diot, Rodrigue Beaubois, Fabien Causeur, Leo Westermann. Pretty solid options, most NT would only dream to have that. France will have a solid team despite possible absences.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Don't worry about Turkey.
                            We have one of the worst roster on last 20 years.
                            I don't believe in coach Ufuk Sarica. I hope we will be able to bring up a good team...
                            I wish we do what we did on 1999 Euro. We got our young core with our experienced players and targeted for 2001.
                            Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Attention o Germany:they have two players that are playing important minutes in Nba's playoff,plus other players like Voigtmann(i think is a border star level in euroleague),Pleiss,Lo,Staiger,Theis,Heckmann,Benzi ng and Zirbes that are very solid players on euroleague or eurocup level!

they have three stars(Schroeder,Zipser and Voigtmann) then a lot of very good role players,i think they can win their group and can get a place for QF

Comment

Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
                                Attention o Germany:they have two players that are playing important minutes in Nba's playoff,plus other players like Voigtmann(i think is a border star level in euroleague),Pleiss,Lo,Staiger,Theis,Heckmann,Benzi ng and Zirbes that are very solid players on euroleague or eurocup level!

they have three stars(Schroeder,Zipser and Voigtmann) then a lot of very good role players,i think they can win their group and can get a place for QF
                                In which universe
                                UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information