Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navarro is washed up and not in a position to say "i will come"..they'll propably take him because of his past achievemnts but it would be dumb as there are better and more deserving players to take his place(Vives and...ehm i cant think of anyone else but i'm sure someone exists)

Comment

• Prediction? Turkey won't win that's for sure lmao
      THE NBA IS FAKE

Comment

• I think that it's time for Serbia to win. But on the other hand, Teodosic can always find a way to lose...
        Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post
          I think that it's time for Serbia to win...
          Teodosic is made for bronze and silver
          THE NBA IS FAKE

Comment

• I think the final list of Lithuanian basketball players will look like this:

1. L.Lukavicius, M.Kalnietis
            2-3. M.Grigonis, 2.M.Gecevicius,2. A.Juskevicius
            3-4. M.Kuzminskas. E.Ulanovas, J.Maciulis
            4-5. D.Motiejunas. D.Sabononis
            5. J.Valanchiunas, A. Gudaitis

I think possible the changes in position 2 except Grigonis, others are untouched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pera Peric View Post
              FFS why are you saying that and it´s not only you, there are many people who are saying that. The truth is, you don´t have a clue and nobody actually knows will they play. At least from people on the Internet. Why are you saying that, to look cool if it happens that they will not play, I mean, I don´t get, you are writing about something that you don´t know.
              Being "cool" has nothing to do with it. Its my opinion. Also, I'm not "I told you so" person.

And you can´t say ´´both Marjanovic, Bjelica and Jokic´´
              What a grammar Nazi.

Comment

• It's confirmed. Anthony Randolph will play for Slovenia at eurobasket.
                Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                  It's confirmed. Anthony Randolph will play for Slovenia at eurobasket.
                  Nice signing, man. Once you filled a gap in your 'mobile all-around big man' niche, you really need a sharpshooting SG to round up your roster. I know Carroll is Azerbaijani but maybe Toolson is also worth giving a try. Ah, how could I forget, FIBA still have some form of foreigner limit in NT competitions, what a stupid thing to do. Just joking

Serbian Achilles's heel is SF position, I guess. Though Lucic can also play some minutes at SF. Never liked ugly Nemanja Bjelica but I hope there is a big chance he won't come. Surprisingly enough, center position looks the most packed. I do agree with Musli's non-inclusion being unfair but I also think that Jelovac deserved a call also. Zaragoza got eliminated in ACB but nevertheless he brings quite an unorthodox and effective offensive game at PF spot. Markovic's absence could be felt more than most would expect.

Overall, I think that both Spain and France have better and deeper potential rosters but not necessarily better teams. And I'm not talking about absences here but about making a whole more than a simple sum of its parts.
                  2013/2014 IBN Euroleague Prediction Game Winner

Thrash 'till Death!

Comment

• Randolph played for team Usa in Pan American games in 2015..In theory he shouldnt be eligible to play with Slovenia..Someone on twitter mentioned to me that Pan Amerivan games arent recognised by FIBA but i'm not sure..What do the FIBA rules experts have to say about this case?

Comment

• Wouldn't want Slovenia at 4 finals Imagine Dragic explodes with +30pts game, Doncic provides unrealistic prodigy all around close to triple double performance, Randolph brings 17/11/3 game and any powerhouse is in trouble. In reality Slovenia might only mix things ups a little bit in the group stage.
                      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                      Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
                        Randolph played for team Usa in Pan American games in 2015..In theory he shouldnt be eligible to play with Slovenia..Someone on twitter mentioned to me that Pan Amerivan games arent recognised by FIBA but i'm not sure..What do the FIBA rules experts have to say about this case?
                        I don't see PanAm games on FIBA events list, there's Centrobasket, South American champ, Central American champ, Carribean champ, but no PanAm, so probably that's true - it's not recognized

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrorizer View Post
                          Nice signing, man. Once you filled a gap in your 'mobile all-around big man' niche, you really need a sharpshooting SG to round up your roster. I know Carroll is Azerbaijani but maybe Toolson is also worth giving a try. Ah, how could I forget, FIBA still have some form of foreigner limit in NT competitions, what a stupid thing to do. Just joking

150 milion Russians needed help of American to win eurobasket
                          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrorizer View Post
                            Overall, I think that both Spain and France have better and deeper potential rosters but not necessarily better teams. And I'm not talking about absences here but about making a whole more than a simple sum of its parts.
                            Such a sour person...
                            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                            Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL View Post
                              Teodosic is made for bronze and silver

Comment

• Serbia w/o Jokic (and Bjelica)
                                Plus side is that we are not so strong favorite now, which means that others would have to stand up, and we showed last year how that looks like.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information