No announcement yet.

2017 SEABA Championship (Senior & U16 Men) | May 12 - 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad cebu deserve to host they love bball there. i expect a lot of empty seat in araneta.

Comment

Originally posted by quasar74 View Post
      Araneta Coliseum - and not Cebu - will play host to Gilas stint in Seaba championship

http://spin.ph/basketball/news/arane...a-championship
      Wrong move by SBP.Could have been nice if its in Cebu..Kunti lang manood nyan pag sa Manila.if this is in cebu.its jam pack with gilas fans especially with fajardo on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
        Sad cebu deserve to host they love bball there. i expect a lot of empty seat in araneta.
        ALams na.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by adrax View Post
          Wrong move by SBP.Could have been nice if its in Cebu..Kunti lang manood nyan pag sa Manila.if this is in cebu.its jam pack with gilas fans especially with fajardo on the team.
          Even in Binan, Laguna will do. The home court of Alab Pilipinas..
          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Cebu and laguna are really better hosts than traffic-choked metromanila.

To make araneta or moa a much better host, either ticket prices can be reduced, or a lotto system for refunds can be practiced. Consider a system where up to 30% of lower box, and 20% of upper box tickets can be fully refunded. Fans may like the idea of winning free seats.

Comment

Originally posted by quasar74 View Post
              Araneta Coliseum - and not Cebu - will play host to Gilas stint in Seaba championship

http://spin.ph/basketball/news/arane...a-championship
              is it the same with seaba u16?
              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by adrax View Post
                alams na.lol
                smart araneta coliseum?

Comment

Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
                  thanks to Mayor Tomas Osmena, he has "waged" war against the SM Group...no wonder the "construction" of an SM Seaside Arena was put on hold

SunStar provides news and information from communities, including Cebu, Davao, Manila, Pampanga, Bacolod, Baguio, and Cagayan de Oro, among others. It is your link to home in the Philippines.
                  Help and support my video game mods:

Comment

SEABA U16 to be held May 14-18. Meaning it'll be held simultaneously with the men's tourney.

IMG_0827.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jp2k View Post
                      thanks to Mayor Tomas Osmena, he has "waged" war against the SM Group...no wonder the "construction" of an SM Seaside Arena was put on hold

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local...-owners-511262
                      because he didn't get a cut of the deal. if sy's will retaliate, im sure osmeña is just good for 3 years and then will eventually gone.lost in translation. he will surely lost big if the sy's will transfer doing business in mandaue, lapu-lapu or talisay city?

Comment

how is this relevant to the hosting? cebu has hoopsdome where the pba has always played whenever they are in cebu. even if the mayor were in good terms with SM i doubt seaside arena would be finished this year.
                        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                          how is this relevant to the hosting? cebu has hoopsdome where the pba has always played whenever they are in cebu. even if the mayor were in good terms with SM i doubt seaside arena would be finished this year.
                          in fairness to the hoopsdome, it's a good venue but relatively small. a bigger venue would be a good for cebu if they are going to host pba games in the future.

Comment

So this is the reason. Are there plans for other stadiums in Cebu in the horizon? What is the capacity of the Hoopsdome?

Comment

Originally posted by OweenPH View Post
                              in fairness to the hoopsdome, it's a good venue but relatively small. a bigger venue would be a good for cebu if they are going to host pba games in the future.
                              hoops dome is enough as far as i know. i don't think cebu can fill up a 20k capacity stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
                                So this is the reason. Are there plans for other stadiums in Cebu in the horizon? What is the capacity of the Hoopsdome?
                                hoopsdome has a seating capacity of 3k but it can reach up 5k if they are going to use the stage and the place near the vents. it's really small and i've been in the venue numerous times.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information