Pachulia to All Star game? It's ridiculous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pachulia to All Star game? It's ridiculous

What are your opinions on Zaza possibly making it to the All Star game?
    I'd say the chances are slim with the remaining votes from the coaches and the media but you just never know.
    But it's gonna snub players that actually deserve to be in the All Star game.. players like Gordon Hayward.
    What are your opinions?

Short video on it:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Happens every year. I'm still pissed Drummond got snubbed last year after the year he had. Literally nobody was better in the East at his position. I'm sure Kemba will get snubbed despite being better than everybody but Kyle Lowry and Isaiah -as a scorer at least. It's a popularity contest anymore. Fans are shameless about that, and most media members have no business voting.

Comment

It's a meaningless exhibition that doesn't resemble anything close to a basketball game. And there is no value to being selected or called an all star either since it's a fan popularity contest for the most part. Being named to one of the three all NBA teams is and has always been the accolade to judge players individually.
      Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyBallersAssociation View Post
        What are your opinions on Zaza possibly making it to the All Star game?
        I'd say the chances are slim with the remaining votes from the coaches and the media but you just never know.
        But it's gonna snub players that actually deserve to be in the All Star game.. players like Gordon Hayward.
        What are your opinions?

Short video on it:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uNLI-9iup0

Zaza is a good player.But there are more players eligible to play in All star like jabari parker,kemba walker and dian waiters.
        Do you want to save big bucks for a T-shirt👕?Hurry up for our Online Store Promo,Our Volt Design T-shirt has Some Old Stocks T-shirts that are selling for 49 Pesos plus 79 pesos Shipping fee nationwide.🛵COD within Metro Manila is available,Pay 79 pesos shipping fee first on Provincial COD.Order Now!!🥰
        Buy here👉https://www.pinoyhoopz.com/promo.html

Comment

Zaza to All Star Game ?? Only because he has a full nation of blind supporters behind him.

This biased fan voting is just not working NBA should just eliminate the fan voting completely and not because just of Zaza although this's what really sparked everything cause it was so ridiculous but many players that dont deserve still get there. I know they try to make it as fun as possible including the fans into this but the league should just select the players.
          Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
          FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
          FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Probably they will kick him out. Fan voting has only 50% of the total value this year. What an akward move by georgians..
            1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

I feel like there's always going to be All Star snubs in every year but Zaza just takes it to another level. I agree with Kemba, he made huge jumps for 2 years now.

Comment

yeah for sure NBA teams are much better accolades to have.. but at the end of the careers, people will still look at the number of All Star games.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information