Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fener is much better in offense with Bogdan...

Hard game for Zvezda.

Comment

Originally posted by ozziem View Post
      If DarrĂ¼şafaka, Olympiakos is in good days, they have chance to beat Baskonia but not in spain
      Olympiakos has already beaten Baskonia in Spain at the first round. Next week's game is in Piraeus

Comment

Originally posted by papalouki-louk View Post
        Fener and Olympiakos will fight for the 3rd position, Baskonia wont be at top4
        Fener and Olympiacos wont fight for the 3rd place.
        Fener and Cska will fight for the top of the league.
        Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by Mits View Post
          You sir are one FUNNY guy.
          Dont speak about Olympiacos you dont know shit
          Without Spanulis, Oly is limitted team. I know about Oly , don't worry.
          Although with Spanulis, Oly isn't as good as Fener, Real, Cska.
          We will see next weeks.

Originally posted by iskoch View Post
          I don't think Oly can be 3 rd.
          They can be 4th but 3rd team will be Fener.(Fener has more potential, they can be 2 nd, 1st too)

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
          Olympiakos has already beaten Baskonia in Spain at the first round. Next week's game is in Piraeus

I know this, If oly will be 5 th, Baskonia will be 4 th , Oly cant eliminate them. I wanted to emphasize this.
          Last edited by ozziem; 01-12-2017, 08:50 PM.
          long_term options
          *I like the possibility of EFES to reach f4
          *I hate Pao
          *don't want Greek loby in IBN
          *crazygreen is sympathetic interbasket citizen altough he is from greek loby.accepted Greek loby members:crazygreen,Fedfan,Mysh ArkadiosV2
          *turkish friends:wyopeq,ataman5, Levenspiel
          * protest İslamic goverment in Turkey because they force Efes PİLSEN to change its name, I drink more Efes beer after that against goverment.
          short term options
          *After Barac, Omic is silly player too .

Comment

It's so frustrating to watch Petteri Koponen's game. He just keep missing his lay ups year after year. He's become smart player and good pull up shooter but how good he could be if could hit those lay ups.. Other thing is that I can't understand Barca's rotations. Player can play entire quarter and sit on bench next 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ozziem View Post
              Without Spanulis, Oly is limitted team. I know about Oly , don't worry.
              Although with Spanulis, Oly isn't as good as Fener, Real, Cska.
              We will see next weeks.
              Yes and without Bogdanovic, Fener proved to be limited too
              So what?
              Spanoulis will be out only tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                With Baskonia losing now and coming to Piraeus next week, we should go into the game without any pressure.
                Of course, that is exactly what your team has to do. And surely, not only Baskonia will win, but also will get the average of five points
                Every match is different, today Darussafaka was better, who knows next week.

Comment

Kuzmic aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

It was good game, Congratz to Crvena Zvezda
                    The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

that loss really hurts...

such an experienced team shouldn't have lost it with a 6-0 run in last minute.

really really crucial loss...

congrats to zvezda...
                      Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Hard fought victory. We had few such games this season, but it was at the beginning of season.

Simonovic PF

Comment

Zvezda and Baskonia positive surprises. Fener disappointed me the most this season. They becoming step by step mediocre EuroLeague team like Efes.
                          "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - Lord Jesus Christ

Comment

that loss really hurts...

such an experienced team shouldn't have lost it with a 6-0 run in last minute.

really really crucial loss...

congrats to zvezda...
                            That's what happens when you have "the best coach in Europe" haha

Radonjic created fantastic chemistry, after Zirbes and Miller left the club i thought this will be a shit season but it looks like we might even go one step further this season, just crazy with such a limited budget.
                            This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

Yeah sure

Comment

Originally posted by Carick235 View Post
                                That's what happens when you have "the best coach in Europe" haha

Radonjic created fantastic chemistry, after Zirbes and Miller left the club i thought this will be a shit season but it looks like we might even go one step further this season, just crazy with such a limited budget.
                                We have no limit.
                                Imagine what would we do with the budget as it has Fener.
                                "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - Lord Jesus Christ

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information