Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 17

Quote Originally Posted by KWSN-Men View Post
    Empty words.

Some said they would leave the forum, some said they would eat their underwear, PAO haters always forget what they said.
    so record this I won't forget.
    long_term options
    *I like the possibility of EFES to reach f4
    *I hate Pao
    *don't want Greek loby in IBN
    *crazygreen is sympathetic interbasket citizen altough he is from greek loby.accepted Greek loby members:crazygreen,Fedfan,Mysh ArkadiosV2
    *turkish friends:wyopeq,ataman5, Levenspiel
    * protest İslamic goverment in Turkey because they force Efes PİLSEN to change its name, I drink more Efes beer after that against goverment.
    short term options
    *After Barac, Omic is silly player too .

Don't underestimate Pao and Oly. They have very good rosters and smart management. Efes is equal with them regarding quality with less money then them.
    Fener with more expensive roster is maybe better but results are not good in this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Don't underestimate Pao and Oly. They have very good rosters and smart management. Efes is equal with them regarding quality with less money then them.
    Fener with more expensive roster is maybe better but results are not good in this moment.
    Efes' total budget is not higher only because taxes in Turkey that teams are forced to pay are about 10% while here they are 45%. A couple of million dollars less doesn't have a big impact on how you're going to build a roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny7 View Post
    I am happy PAO won yesterday. We can't win everything, it wouldn't be nice. It's sad that there are people like Prasinos who have no respect and forget we beat them 7 times in a row and now talk like they won the Euroleague final or something. These people spoil everything, they are so sad

I am hoping OLY and PAO will go together to F4 this year like the good old times There is a big possibility for this also (Y)
    I have no respect? I just laughed with the oly fans who said big words again before the match. Personally I didnt say a word.
    Ps. You didnt have 7 wins in the row you lost the count By the way what do you think about the next game at oaka in 10 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Olympiakos View Post
    Inside the "cottage" you have the following numbers:

For domestic -> It is somewhere in the range of 70 vs 40 victories for us. Can't remember exactly.

For the EL -> You have the amazing number of...zero victories. Total head-to-head 8-3.

Don't get fooled by what Prasini says at the frontpages.

Consecutive?
    Hmm you forgot the cup...

How about the games that are crucial for titles?

Do you really think i care about the consecutive wins and not the final result? So if we win next game at oaka we must start cheering about the 2 wins in a row even though we dont get the championship?

Banned

I personally think PAO can reach final 4. They have a good team but to chaotic with many players. This was lie OLY last year. But they have finally found a good coach. If he gets time there is a big chance there will be succes.

Sad that again a turkish 'fan' comes and starts talking about budget. They have an obsession with budgets in that country. Next time you tal about budgets dont forget tax rate in turkey is 10% and in Greece more then 50% so pls stop talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny7 View Post
    I personally think PAO can reach final 4. They have a good team but to chaotic with many players. This was lie OLY last year. But they have finally found a good coach. If he gets time there is a big chance there will be succes.

Sad that again a turkish 'fan' comes and starts talking about budget. They have an obsession with budgets in that country. Next time you tal about budgets dont forget tax rate in turkey is 10% and in Greece more then 50% so pls stop talking.
    Why is tax so high in greece? You have some problems with economy or what?

On the other hand, we have low tax and a shit economy (especially against foreign currency), so there is that...

Ironically the number of people that live under the poverty line in Turkey must be 10 to 15 times higher that the one in Greece.

You'll notice the difference in the tax rate once your economical bubble is over and the teams would be forced to play with mediocre to bad domestic players and low profile Americans. That said, I don't give the current "economical blossom " in salaries and total budget more than 2 years of life as the drought continues. There's no country historically that has not faced the aforementioned problem.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ou View Post
    Ironically the number of people that live under the poverty line in Turkey must be 10 to 15 times higher that the one in Greece.

You'll notice the difference in the tax rate once your economical bubble is over and the teams would be forced to play with mediocre to bad domestic players and low profile Americans. That said, I don't give the current "economical blossom " in salaries and total budget more than 2 years of life as the drought continues. There's no country historically that has not faced the aforementioned problem.
    Maybe because population is also roughly that much more? Poverty rate is 17% in Turkey and 15% in Greece per OECD data - both really bad.

That being said, I am very much aware that Turkey has started to face the economical crisis, and it will get much worse. Of course teams will be affected. But Fenerbahše, Galatasaray, Beşiktaş have huge fanbases, so they will stay afloat - i.e. no shutting down branches etc.

Banned

How is turkish lira these days

Quote Originally Posted by R1ou View Post

Be sure, Turkey is the country with the highest tax rates in the world. Goverment take tax form people, and Power holders and supporters has a good life without working thanks to these taxes.
    You can find world's the most expensive car in Turkey. Turkey is a very bad country if you aren't Power holders , Turkey is the country where your emotion is most exploited.
    The only area where taxes are advantageous Compared to other countries is sport in Turkey . It is too stupid. For people, taxes are high, for clubs and foreign players taxes are low.
    long_term options
    *I like the possibility of EFES to reach f4
    *I hate Pao
    *don't want Greek loby in IBN
    *crazygreen is sympathetic interbasket citizen altough he is from greek loby.accepted Greek loby members:crazygreen,Fedfan,Mysh ArkadiosV2
    *turkish friends:wyopeq,ataman5, Levenspiel
    * protest İslamic goverment in Turkey because they force Efes PİLSEN to change its name, I drink more Efes beer after that against goverment.
    short term options
    *After Barac, Omic is silly player too .

Thread is closed. it's gone completely OT.

please send me a PM if you want it to be re-opened.

- Levenspiel
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213