Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
    I have still not decided what to do.

My first pass for making my teams include keeping Langford and not bringing back Udoh.

My main INs have been Brown and then Parakhouski.... Hope this works out!
    kzav what do you think about my team for this week? read the last page

edit: my decision for now langford/landesberg/vezenkov OUT spanoulis/jenkins/ayon IN

Comment

• Originally posted by brandonroy7 View Post
      kzav what do you think about my team for this week? read the last page

edit: my decision for now langford/landesberg/vezenkov OUT spanoulis/jenkins/ayon IN
      The OUTS seem fine. Could also consider James instead of either Landesberg or Vezenkov.

Your INs in my view are perhaps not the best possible.

I would consider (taking into account our limited credits) Green for PG is you change James, otherwise Heurtel.

Singleton for SG, if you are after something cheaper then Clyburn potentially.

PF/C: Macvan Bourousis could be decent options for their price. For something more stable Printezis should be ok, if you can afford him. Could even risk with Parakhouski. For dead cheap, Antipov.
      "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• My Team : Wanamaker/Heurtel/ Singleton/Bogdanovic/De Colo/Hanga Randolph/Brown/Jankunas/Printezis.

Would you make changes or not? I'm hesitating about selling Jankunas or Printezis to buy Udoh...and Heurtel.
        Last edited by HBC n°12; 03-16-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HBC n°12 View Post
          My Team : Wanamaker/Heurtel/ Singleton/Bogdanovic/De Colo/Hanga Randolph/Brown/Jankunas/Printezis.

Would you make changes or not? I'm hesitating about selling Jankunas or Printezis to buy Udoh...and Heurtel.
          Maybe Randolph and maybe Hanga. Question is, who do you get?
          "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• I agree with Kzav...maybe Bourousis, Hanga and Jenkins. Clyburn is a good choice too, but not Ayon and Spanoulis (for me)

Comment

• Why Hanga?

Comment

Why Hanga?
                No real reason, just a hunch. I sold him last week and won't bring him in this week either. CSKA have the least conceded PIR from SG/SFs but on the other hand he has had three very good performances in the last games against CSKA.

However, this is based on me keeping Langford. If I end up selling him, I might have to consider Hanga in lack of a better option.

Comment

• Ok thanks. Langford is red crossed for now so...

Comment

• So now it is getting interesting, Langford is most likely going to play, still there is a remote risk he won't. Who is gonna take a risk and whether it will pay off?

By the way, do individual reset buttons work for you? It does not work for me since last round, I wonder if it is only me that is having that problem or you are also experiencing that.

Comment

• Is melli a good choice this week?

Comment

Is melli a good choice this week?
                        I'll reply tomorrow if that is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
                          I'll reply tomorrow if that is ok.
                          Thanks!

Comment

My Team : Wanamaker/Heurtel/ Singleton/Bogdanovic/De Colo/Hanga Randolph/Brown/Jankunas/Printezis.

Great team, Randolph out, Udoh in would be perfekt... But you never know...

Comment

• Originally posted by TomaszPe View Post
                              So now it is getting interesting, Langford is most likely going to play, still there is a remote risk he won't. Who is gonna take a risk and whether it will pay off?

By the way, do individual reset buttons work for you? It does not work for me since last round, I wonder if it is only me that is having that problem or you are also experiencing that.
                              I will take that risk... I will not bring back KL to my team... He has nothing to prove, now that UNK are out he will not play for 35 minutes, Colom and Ponkrashov are back... Calculated risk, I guess.

Individual reset buttons don t work here too.
                              Last edited by Kelso; 03-16-2017, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• I sold Randolph and Jankunas for Udoh and Melli...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information