Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2016/2017 - vol II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aristatik View Post
    Maybe you guys are right, but without Spanoulis who is very doubtful, Calathes will be more free defensively since his main job so far in the Oly-Pao games was to guard him which is not an easy job. Also, with Gentile and James now in the team, he's more free offensively without having to plan everything by himself which usually was a big problem against strong defensive teams like Oly who can make you really nervous after one or two turnovers.
    I don't know how this is gonna go down, but I know I like the stress-free Calathes more than the stressful one
    I see things in a completely different way!! Without Spanoulis, Oly has one extra reason to play harder defence which will probably lead to low scoring game.. Also with James and Gentile now available it is not easy to predict how Pao shot distribution will be adjusted. Both Calathes and Singleton might be affected..

Comment

Is Sanders injured ?
      1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
        Is Sanders injured ?
        Yes. Sanders and Cerella will not be available for EA7.
        EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Mods.. maybe time for a new thread for the second part of RS?
          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by rebraca13 View Post
            I see things in a completely different way!! Without Spanoulis, Oly has one extra reason to play harder defence which will probably lead to low scoring game.. Also with James and Gentile now available it is not easy to predict how Pao shot distribution will be adjusted. Both Calathes and Singleton might be affected..
            As I said, you're probably right, I'm just pointing out that all these changes could also lead to an advantage for Calathes. Probably not, but as you know, many PAO players want to prove something in this game and Calathes is one of them. We'll just have to wait and see. I already have a plan without Calathes in my team too but I'm waiting till tomorrow for my changes

Comment

Originally posted by aristatik View Post
              As I said, you're probably right, I'm just pointing out that all these changes could also lead to an advantage for Calathes. Probably not, but as you know, many PAO players want to prove something in this game and Calathes is one of them. We'll just have to wait and see. I already have a plan without Calathes in my team too but I'm waiting till tomorrow for my changes
              but the game is on friday.

will you learn about VS tomorrow?
              EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by rebraca13 View Post
                remove both for one week with a plan in mind to bring them back after the game against Olympiacos
                Originally posted by kzav View Post
                I have sold Calathes from the teams I had him in; however, kept Singleton in most as, despite the difficulty of the match against Olympiakos, he still can produce double digits and I do not want to waste an extra transfer.
                I'm actually between these two options.
                NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
                  but the game is on friday.

will you learn about VS tomorrow?
                  He missed the last training, so tomorrow before the deadline we're gonna know if he's in or out. It can't be gametime decision if he misses one more training. So yeah, I guess by tomorrow afternoon, before the deadline, I'm gonna know for sure.

Comment

What about De Colo? Not ready in last game, no vtb league this weekend and playing in Madrid. Sell or keep him?

Comment

Originally posted by woobo View Post
                      What about De Colo? Not ready in last game, no vtb league this weekend and playing in Madrid. Sell or keep him?
                      3 losses in a row for CSKA? I don't think so..my prediction is that the normal De Colo will appear again!

Comment

Don't forget Bobby Dixon against EA7!!! He need to come back and this game is great opportunity for him.

Comment

Hello guys. Any news about Clyburn?? Did he train today? Any Turkish guy to tell us if he will play against Maccabi??

Comment

Clyburn is expected to play
                            http://http://www.eurohoops.net/tr/e...lki-basarmisti

Comment

I take the risk of De Colo this week :
                              Clyburn-Singleton-Schilb OUT
                              Causeur-Paul-De Colo IN

Comment

Spanoulis trained alone yesterday, he's feeling better and he wants to play but the docs will decide after today's training (which unfortunately starts at 18:00) but knowing Spanoulis, I think he's in.

EDIT: Spanoulis is playing.
                                Μπάσκετ - Όλα τα τελευταία νέα από το χώρο του basket στην Ελλάδα και τον κόσμο!
                                Last edited by aristatik; 01-05-2017, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information