Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
    Llull pangos ndc kl hanga bogdan dunston tomic kuzmic jankunas

314,6 pir, for a very affordable 664 credits (actual value, don't know before last round.. might be something like 656..)
    One week ago this team did 120.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Beno View Post
      One week ago this team did 120.
      The beauty of this game.

Anyway, I strongly doubt any of the watch winner teams stand in top500
      EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
        The beauty of this game.

Anyway, I strongly doubt any of the watch winner teams stand in top500
        that depends on the round, I was second last week with the team in 300th place. math say you're right, because 70.000 combinations will normally beat 500 combinations. but if we would take 10 team from top 50 and 10 teams from top 10.000, teams from top 50 would be clear favorites for weekly winners in any round.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Tasos21 View Post
          665th now. told you it was not for long
          719th. I was Rakim Sandersed.
          "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
            719th. I was Rakim Sandersed.
            Why you two don't form private league and maybe invite someone else?
            previously known as Beno

Comment

Why you two don't form private league and maybe invite someone else?
              I was thinking about that. Maybe invite anyone who is currently between 500-1000 spot?

Private League created. Name "The Average Wannabes" password rakimsanders (no capital blocks).
              "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.
                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Eurhoops says Schilb is out against Madrid (suspended) and not sure it he is actually out of team all together.
                  Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                  2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                  Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Tyus has injury? I saw some twitter messages about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mantisss View Post
                      Tyus has injury? I saw some twitter messages about that.
                      Tyus had a problem with I think on his knee in the TBL game in the weekend. He tried to re-enter the game after some rest, but then immediately asked for a change. Don't know if it's serious.

Schilb had discussed with the coach, and then apparently taken out of roster, but not sure about his status either.
                      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Injuries ( and missing definitely this week) according to greek press.
                        Vesely, Sloukas, Smith, Goudelock.
                        "I've got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will workout in the end."
                        Larry Bird

"If I'm the devil's son, then Galis is the devil himself"
                        Drazen Petrovic

Comment

• Stefan Jovic didn't play for the serbian league on weekend. Is there something serious or he was just resting himself for the match against Bamberg?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexXe View Post
                            Stefan Jovic didn't play for the serbian league on weekend. Is there something serious or he was just resting himself for the match against Bamberg?
                            He felt pains in his knee, nothing serious, should play..
                            https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

• Thank you my friend. We need his assists to feed "the monster".

Comment

Not really. Only Llull and Dunston brought you 70 points more. In this game is the most difficult thing to have constantly good weeks. Many times it's impossible to have 2 great weeks in the row. 2 weeks ago I sold Llull, Melli and Kuzmic and I had good score. But this 3 players did 77 this week. I sold Simon, Goudelock and Parakhouski this week, the best I could, but that meant great score was impossible to me. I couldn't buy Llull back and could have theoretically buy only one of Kuzmic/Melli. But that's o.k. I don't need any great scores only 10 good ones in the row.
                                It is really difficult but possible if you do better moves. I though much about Heurtel + Voigtman combination, but Lull + Dunston somehow was my due. Really big difference, even looking in 2 weeks. -2 and 34 is less than 2 games in a row with 20+. Dunston -2 + 33 also is less than Voigtman 20+ 20+. I don't talk even about Printezis, which i skipped for two 30+ games, or Bogdanovic, i didn't had last week. I still do not understand how i can be in top50 with such a terrible season.

Originally posted by radallo View Post
                                You can replace with Heurtel if you like..

Anyway, since over 3000Liths (guessing from prevoius years) are in the game and since many team do not have 750credits, I am sure there will be Pangos' owner around.. but of course nobody near to the perfect combination.

I wouldn't have bought Bogdan too from that list: Singleton was a safer choice this round IMO

271 is far away, and it's not all Pangos' fault
                                I believe you were talking about Lekavicius?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information