Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2016/2017 - vol II

Baskonia send the B team for today's game? Hanga doing well at least.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16

Why would you put your starting PG in the game down by 30 with 20 seconds left?

Quote Originally Posted by ncjazz View Post
    Why would you put your starting PG in the game down by 30 with 20 seconds left?
    Maybe cause he has him in his fantasy team (?)

Quote Originally Posted by aristatik View Post
    Maybe cause he has him in his fantasy team (?)
    Must be. Larkin should have some comp at the PG position next week.

My best team is 182.5 + Udoh. One of my teams which I don't care much missed the chance of hitting the jackpot by 6 points this round.
    The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

my team has 190 point. if langford did something good, it could have been a very good week for me.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonroy7 View Post
    my team has 190 point. if langford did something good, it could have been a very good week for me.
    Congratulations. How are you doing in your league?
    "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

im the first. thanks for suggestions mate

Quote Originally Posted by Beno View Post
    you're doing great job. but do you really expect from someone who is in top 3 or better to say, was in top 3, to say what his opinion about best/ worst options in next week are? and we are talking more or less only about that. i tried to have some fun at the beginning of the season but the sky has opened and the shit came on me, how disrespectful i am about fantasy players who was doing badly in that week and etc. i said some weeks ago, I will win overall for 100 points, and really believe that at that moment , and we have lost Tomaszpe after that. i have 14 years old son who has started this season to play the game. i helped him at the beginning, tell him about injuries every week, but nothing more. and he is very happy and cocky when he beats me, and if i have bad week he is happy too. it's normal to want your team doing great and it's normal to want your direct opponents doing bad too.
    I am not totally lost, but due to some family problems and extremely busy schedule at work I have not had time recently to be active and to spend more than 10 minutes per week for EFCH. Actually I found it quite funny that I am still first as I didn't follow the domestic leagues nor EL closely for the last 2 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by TomaszPe View Post
    I am not totally lost, but due to some family problems and extremely busy schedule at work I have not had time recently to be active and to spend more than 10 minutes per week for EFCH. Actually I found it quite funny that I am still first as I didn't follow the domestic leagues nor EL closely for the last 2 rounds.

That's the kind of cocky statment Beno was asking for!

I can only guess.. these 10'-are those just before the deadline.. otherwise you would be 6ft under
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by TomaszPe View Post
    it looks funny to me too, that I am still second, after 2 worst weeks decisions making wise. each week buying - player. 2 weeks ago everything looked clear to me. now I don't have a clue what to do. maybe tomorrow will be better day.

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    [/B]
    That's the kind of cocky statment Beno was asking for!

I can only guess.. these 10'-are those just before the deadline.. otherwise you would be 6ft under
    More or less - 5 minutes for making the changes and 5 minutes of monitoring before the tip-off. Maybe 10 minutes + 10 minutes, I might have underestimated the time spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Beno View Post
    it looks funny to me too, that I am still second, after 2 worst weeks decisions making wise. each week buying - player. 2 weeks ago everything looked clear to me. now I don't have a clue what to do. maybe tomorrow will be better day.
    Zizic 2 rounds ago and Tomic last round? Yeah, I alsob jumped on Zizic train, turned out to be a very bad move.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415