Uaap season 80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    with this statement, if ever tab gets offered to coach a national team from any country, do you think he'd leave ateneo for that?
    Most likely not, until he finishes his contract with "MVP, which I think runs until 2018 or 19
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by totoybatuta View Post
      Career path of MVP supported teams:

1) gilas if not good enough d league
      2) pba
      3) sign as practice player for a pba team and employed with mvp group e.g. Aljamal employed with Meralco
      and practice player for the bolts; gabby cui employed at pldt; epok manager at smart
      To be fair to MVP, he doesn't just hire players from the schools that he supports. At one point, I often spotted Mark Fampulme of UE shuttling between buildings in the Meralco compound, where he was part of the engineering design group. Ira Buyco of UP is a manager at Smart.

Epok, I think, started his non-basketball career with Chikka, which was later acquired by Smart. Cui is a bright guy, brimming with ideas, and is a manager at PLDT's enterprise group.
      Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
        with this statement, if ever tab gets offered to coach a national team from any country, do you think he'd leave ateneo for that?
        MVP takes care of his trusted people very well. If a national team wants to sign him as their coach, they better come with a kings random to sign Tab Baldwin. Without a doubt, Tab Baldwin is the highest paid college coach in the country. I'll go further and say that only Black, Cone, Chot and maybe Leo Austria get's paid more than Tab.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLUE HORSE View Post
          MVP takes care of his trusted people very well. If a national team wants to sign him as their coach, they better come with a kings random to sign Tab Baldwin. Without a doubt, Tab Baldwin is the highest paid college coach in the country. I'll go further and say that Black, Cone, Chot and maybe Leo Austria are paid more than Tab.
          300 k lang kasi si coach aldin..
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLUE HORSE View Post
            MVP takes care of his trusted people very well. If a national team wants to sign him as their coach, they better come with a kings random to sign Tab Baldwin. Without a doubt, Tab Baldwin is the highest paid college coach in the country. I'll go further and say that only Black, Cone, Chot and maybe Leo Austria get's paid more than Tab.
            And also i think he has his family residing here. his son George is close to the Ateneo players.

Comment

• Originally posted by heystifler View Post
              ^ NU just started backing around 2010 but i heard from my girl friend na Labing-Isa is now a coach + Javelona i think is a coach din

for DLSU i really dont know look at Vosotros, Paredes, Tampus etc.

EDIT: Where is Pamboy?
              Pamboy is from baste but played for NLEX in the PBA diba? so kahit hindi taga Beda or Ateneo as long as someone played for the MVP group may chance ishoulder na sya. he last played for Cignal in the Dleague only last conference

Vosotros is now a practice player of TNT after a stint with Lasalle. Paredes still with Global port while Tampus is now employed at one of Lasalle's sponsors also. Flying V while he is also playing in their DLeague team

Comment

• Jose is playing for Cignal pala wonder why the management didnt let him play for 3x3 or personal reasons?

Comment

• Originally posted by heystifler View Post
                  Jose is playing for Cignal pala wonder why the management didnt let him play for 3x3 or personal reasons?
                  yes. his reason is to focus and impress some pba teams that's why he declined the offer..
                  Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                    Pamboy is from baste but played for NLEX in the PBA diba? so kahit hindi taga Beda or Ateneo as long as someone played for the MVP group may chance ishoulder na sya. he last played for Cignal in the Dleague only last conference

Vosotros is now a practice player of TNT after a stint with Lasalle. Paredes still with Global port while Tampus is now employed at one of Lasalle's sponsors also. Flying V while he is also playing in their DLeague team
                    Its a good thing Raymundo didnt follow the trend, he might change his nickname from Pamboy to Pac Boi..

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                      That story I heard form Atenean friend , which begs the question are you my friend? give a hint on the last letter of your first and sirname please
                      I'm guessing your friend/BLUE HORSE also wrote that article about Basas (that's how I heard about him).

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrenzo View Post
                        I'm guessing your friend/BLUE HORSE also wrote that article about Basas (that's how I heard about him).
                        WRONG! i have not had the pleasure of meeting Analyzed. He suspects that Rick Olivares and I are one in the same because I knew the details of the story on Ace Basas. Below is the feel good article written by Rick for ABS-CBN News on Ace Basas.

Since Rick O. is involved in the NBTC as their public relations officer, Ricky O. introduced Ace to Ricky Palou and the introduction led to a scholarship offer.

I've met Rick O. through the internet when he was still based out of New York through his blog Bleachers Brew more than 10 years ago but he has never shared inside info about the ADMU basketball to me. My info about ADMU comes from my friends inside ADMU, sports program and faculty, and other small time boosters of the sports program who like me spend to much time in the internet discussing UAAP sports.

Comment

• Yes Rick is a man of principle , doesn't share info if uneccessarry.
                          Last edited by analyzed; 06-14-2017, 11:17 PM.
                          NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                          https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Tungcab to UP. Thoughts?

Comment

Tungcab to UP. Thoughts?
                              Adds depth, i think it would be bad if we.promise him to be the top 2 guy.. but a guy who will contribute irregardless if he comes on the bench or start, the return is give him good pt and bo perasol is a good manager(i think he doesnt need to be a tactician to bring up to f4)

Comment

Tungcab to UP. Thoughts?
                                is he gonna be one and done for UP? i mean he played for ADMU already and he had to redshirt right?
                                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information