Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psofimis View Post
    Can't wait for maccabeo's explanation.

its one game friend, one game. the ohayon day of the life. come on. there is life on mars maybe
    hadar saved his bench. not a good new for future

Comment

Just an info; with Bogdanovic 3-0, without Bogdanovic 1-3
      The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

Originally posted by Overthetop View Post
        Just an info; with Bogdanovic 3-0, without Bogdanovic 1-3
        The same story would be if Datome get injured, them two are irreplaceable for Fener.
        I remember games like this one tonight last season when Bogdan and Datome solved things in last qt, tonight was comic to see when Kalinic tried to be decision maker and his middle distance jump shooting from dribble.
        Same for Nunnalli. that is difference from last season.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post

Delije taking over the arena in Bamberg and dominating the local crowd all game. Priceless!
          Do you mean "Delije damaging the arena in Bamberg..."?

Great "Fans"

15095519_10154353697089580_759350515723670944_n.jpg

Comment

Congrats to the players of Belgrad.
            But some "Fans" are sons of... What for people...speachless. I spoke also with some "normal" guys; they agree. I would ban the fans in Euroleague away games.

Comment

BTW, great win for Zvezda. It's not easy to win as a guest against Brose for any team.

Comment

waiting for new contract for next year to hadar and ohayon ..i wouldnt like after this matches their agent would be pressed by best eu teams and maybe some nba's
                i imagine federman's dinner tonight. how happy he is saving few pennies for the third coach

Comment

They are not fans. just couple of drunk idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                    The same story would be if Datome get injured, them two are irreplaceable for Fener.
                    I remember games like this one tonight last season when Bogdan and Datome solved things in last qt, tonight was comic to see when Kalinic tried to be decision maker and his middle distance jump shooting from dribble.
                    Same for Nunnalli. that is difference from last season.
                    Indeed, through middle of the last quarter, the commentator said Kalinic has used the ball 11 times on offense. It is extremely unusual & nonesensical and one of the reasons why Fener has failed on offense in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
                      Thanks man! And congrats for the win!

Comment

Originally posted by freakbb View Post
                        Do you mean "Delije damaging the arena in Bamberg..."?

Great "Fans"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9316[/ATTACH]
                        I'm pretty sure most if not all of them are German citizens, regardless if their ancestors came from Serbia or not. Or at very least Austrian

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
                          Exactly! That´s the pretty sad point. They are no fans, but they cast all Zvezda Fans in a negative light. It wasn´t just a couple of guys...
                          Yes. Most of them are German citizens.

Also congrat from my side! Well deserved win. You have a team with a big, big heart. Guduric will become a special player.

Comment

Indeed, through middle of the last quarter, the commentator said Kalinic has used 11 times. It is extremely unusual & nonesensical and one of the reasons why Fener has failed on offense in this game.
                            Kalinic to blame? The main difference was in tempo. Fener with this team just can't play fast basketball.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Beno View Post
                              Kalinic to blame? The main difference was in tempo. Fener with this team just can't play fast basketball.
                              Not at all, being pushed to use so many balls is not Kalinic's fault. What I mean is if Kalinic uses that many balls, there is something wrong on Fener's offense (tempo as you say, fluidity etc.).

Comment

Indeed, through middle of the last quarter, the commentator said Kalinic has used the ball 11 times on offense. It is extremely unusual & nonesensical and one of the reasons why Fener has failed on offense in this game.
                                Yes, that is one of the reasons. It's not problem when player make 11 shoots and miss 8 times, but the way he is doing that is big problem because those attempts in last qt led the whole team into confusion. Weems in first place used situation and end of story for Fener tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information