TBF presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBF presidential election

Does anybody follow this? something fishy is going on here... tbf.org advertised the nomination of Hidayet Turkoglu, aka the major ass-licker of RTE, and then the current president Erdenay simply pulled out of the race in favor of Turkoglu. What the hell is going on? Who are the other nominees?
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
    Does anybody follow this? something fishy is going on here... tbf.org advertised the nomination of Hidayet Turkoglu, aka the major ass-licker of RTE, and then the current president Erdenay simply pulled out of the race in favor of Turkoglu. What the hell is going on? Who are the other nominees?
    I think everybody is scared to be a nominee (including current president Harun E.) since Hedo got the blessing.

Comment

yes, gockun, apparently he was the only candidate... and he won the new era of Turkish democracy is spreading to every corner...

He was a talented basketball player. His attitude afterwards was really disappointing, I remember feeling ashamed for him on twitter many times. He obviously did for his goals. I cannot imagine where our bball will go in his presidency.
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Under normal circumstances and rules Hidayet Turkoglu can't be president as he has a doping ban in his career.
        Rules don't let him to be the president.
        But under current status nothing matters, if a "person" says Hedo will be the president.
        Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information