No announcement yet.

2016-2017 PBA All Filipino Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to AVO! first player among the gilas cadets to win a pba championship. Effortless!
    Gilas Pilipinas

Dallas Mavericks

UST Growling Tigers

Comment

• At this point I dont think Parks will be a big time player. His shoulder is always bothering. How can you shoot with that?

Munoz is really a surprise. Yes he maybe a little wiry but aside from that he has the qualities to make an impact in the PBA. Is he NT eligible?

Comment

• Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
        At this point I dont think Parks will be a big time player. His shoulder is always bothering. How can you shoot with that?

Munoz is really a surprise. Yes he maybe a little wiry but aside from that he has the qualities to make an impact in the PBA. Is he NT eligible?
        i think he will be but for how long? His recent abl slump is already the oqt version of parks, should have been very helpful if he had the offensive rhytym, he might be the other pba teams answer to Chris Ross, but doesnt seem to have the grit of Chris (to be fair, that grit ross have is beyond superlative)..

Lassiter broken his pelvic bone and manage to evolve as a shooter, while for parks if his shoulder cant hold on (parang obvious kasi na nakadepende sya sa shoulder to ward off his defenders) because he isnt as bulked as sol mercado, yun ang nabubugbog..
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Kevin "Youre gonna" Payrrer.. peace..
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information