• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA 93rd Season

Defending Champions: San Beda Red Lions
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Who will graduate from San Beda? Looks like another dynasty is in the making.

Is Jalalon done? Or is he coming back? Arellano needs a much better import and a better coach if they want a chance against San Beda.

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post

Is Jalalon done? Or is he coming back? Arellano needs a much better import and a better coach if they want a chance against San Beda.
      i think jalalon is done..

sigpic

Comment

I think Letran can be scary with Barnes/Muyang/Pascual of DLSU.

Comment

Nambatac is gone right? They will need Nambatac to lead them.

Comment

Nambatac is gone right? They will need Nambatac to lead them.
            Season 93 is his final playing year
            Gilas Pilipinas

Dallas Mavericks

UST Growling Tigers

Comment

Roldan Sara
              LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
              Morayta

Comment

upon reading it's either final season for arellano, cadets or pba for jalalon..

sigpic

Comment

If I were Jalalon, I would demand better teammates, specially the import. If no changes will be made, I would leave.

Letran should be a better team next season with most of their players maturing. They need to bring back the offense under Ayo. They reverted back to the all-defense no-offense Letran team under Jeff Napa.

Comment

coach gabby velasco is also gone for CSB.
                    LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                    Morayta

Comment

If I were Jalalon, I would demand better teammates, specially the import. If no changes will be made, I would leave.

Letran should be a better team next season with most of their players maturing. They need to bring back the offense under Ayo. They reverted back to the all-defense no-offense Letran team under Jeff Napa.
                      He did have better teamates. They were unstoppable and were the number 1 team for most of the season. Kontrapelo lang talaga ang San Beda. They lost to San Beda 5 times this season.

Letran will be a better team next season with the ex lasalle players.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                        upon reading it's either final season for arellano, cadets or pba for jalalon..
                        Truth be told Jalalon has nothing to prove at the collegiate level. He's simply unstoppable here. He just raised his stock by skipping the cadet duties and dominating the NCAA. Imagine had he joined them in their arguably miserable showing in the last tournament his game would be put on the microscope like Ferrer and Tolomia and would just serve expose the holes in his game. Good decision

Comment

Sara played his last year.

We have Carino, Doliquez, Brill and Toba in team b.

Such a headache for the staff. Sino ibababa sa team b?

Jalalon should just go pro. There's no point in going back. Right now, he has the title of "best collegiate PG" going for him. With the uncertainty of the Cadets, he's a lock for a top 3 pick.

Time to take care of himself and his family and get paid.
                          Hello Lipa: Lipa City's First and Biggest Lifestyle Blog

Comment

Originally posted by FilipinoDad View Post
                            Sara played his last year.

We have Carino, Doliquez, Brill and Toba in team b.

Such a headache for the staff. Sino ibababa sa team b?

Jalalon should just go pro. There's no point in going back. Right now, he has the title of "best collegiate PG" going for him. With the uncertainty of the Cadets, he's a lock for a top 3 pick.

Time to take care of himself and his family and get paid.
                            Louie Brill III, former RP youth team player? Aldrin Lunas (former San Beda Red Cub) is also with San Beda team B right?
                            Gilas Pilipinas

Dallas Mavericks

UST Growling Tigers

Comment

Lunas' back with San Beda? Last I heard he's with AU.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information