Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
    Question to Kings and Sinobball:

Where will be the venue in the friendly against Iran in June 13? Thanks in advance.
    Dalian, Liaoning Province.
    aim low, score high

Comment

Thanks for the info Sinobball!
      Sacramento Kings
      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Hi
        I've a question about China NT so if someone could help me to answer.
        For the qualificaton to the WC, which team China will send ? Their A team or B team because they are already qualified !?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebasketball View Post
          Hi
          For the qualificaton to the WC, which team China will send ? Their A team or B team because they are already qualified !?
          Team Blue AND Team Red, alternatively (see above). Unlike in a tournament, FIBA doesn't require a fixed roster for all qualification games. So long as you submit 12 names a few days before a scheduled game. Like you mentioned, China already qualified.

Teams Blue and Red will remain independent from each other before 2019. So you can think of them each as half of Team A. Team B is the developmental team. Maybe they'll have Team B play Hong Kong in the qualifiers.
          aim low, score high

Comment

OT: Guo Ailun signs with Jordan Brand
            Jordan Brand Signs Chinese Basketball Player Guo Ailun. He becomes the first Chinese basketball player to join the Jordan Brand family. Here are the details
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Hi
              It's official now, Team Blue (Yi Jianlian, Guo Ailun etc.) will play in the Beirut Asian Cup, Team Red (Zhou Qi, Wang Zhelin etc.) will play at least the first 2 qualification games.
              aim low, score high

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
                It's official now, Team Blue (Yi Jianlian, Guo Ailun etc.) will play in the Beirut Asian Cup, Team Red (Zhou Qi, Wang Zhelin etc.) will play at least the first 2 qualification games.
                Ok thanks for the info sir. It's a great news that Yi Jianlian and Guo will play in Beirut because two days ago a newspaper in Lebanon said that Yi Jianlian will miss the competition.

Comment

Ok thanks for the info sir. It's a great news that Yi Jianlian and Guo will play in Beirut because two days ago a newspaper in Lebanon said that Yi Jianlian will miss the competition.
                  The newspaper is probably not incorrect, he may miss it. I'm just saying if he plays he'll be in the Beirut-bound team rather than the qualification team. So far both Blue and Red teams have begun training, but none of the stars showed up. Since the rosters are huge, and there's no pressure (Asian Cup means nothing now, and qualifications aren't until November), players can choose to come and go. Some go on vacations/honeymoons, nurse injuries, hold basketball camps for kids, go train in the US or try out in NBA summer leagues... it's all very flexible now. We won't know the final roster until that time. But the final 12 will most likely come from my "Team Blue" post above.

Right now the 12 players training in Team Blue (Team Du Feng) are: Yu Dehao, Tao Hanlin, Jia Cheng, Ren Junwei, Ren Junfei, Chen Linjian, Gao Shang, Li Jingyu, Li Gen, Ju Mingxin, Zhang Chengyu, and Wang Ruheng. Except for Li Gen, the other 11 have never made the NT from what I remember, though Tao Hanlin played for Team "B" many times.

The 12 players right now in Team Red (Team Li Nan) are: Zhao Jiwei, Meng Duo, Chang Lin, Li Jinglong, Yu Changdong, Liu Zhixuan, Lei Meng, Fu Hao, Wang Zirui, Zou Yuchen, Zhao Rui, and Abdulsalam Abdulrashid. Only Zhao Jiwei and Zou Yuchen have NT experience.
                  Last edited by sinobball; 06-03-2017, 11:02 PM.
                  aim low, score high

Comment

Is there truth to the rumour that Guo Ailun has made Philly Sixers' Summer League team? Thanks in advance!
                    Last edited by CKR13; 06-04-2017, 06:08 AM.
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

I don't know. I think Ding Yanyuhang will play in the Summer League for Dallas though.

I think just about anyone can play in NBA Summer Leagues nowadays. Does anyone still remember/care about Huang Haibei? Wu Guanxi? Ge Zhaobao?
                      aim low, score high

Comment

if team xinjiang stand corrected team red would be the one be send to qualifying or shall I say friendly matches, i think theres an increased chance (say 3 %) that Blatchy would play the game against japan and australia on the road..
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Yi jianlian is not sure if he will miss the competition,he was injured in the CBA playoffs.

Comment

Beijing June 6 afternoon, the Chinese men's basketball team and the blue team in Beijing Sports University conducted an internal teaching competition to test the two groups over the past period of time training effect, which is red and blue team since the training since Conducted the first internal match.

Today, although only a common internal teaching game, but the two teams for this game is undoubtedly very seriously, preparation is also very full. Competition, Li Nan, Du Feng, the two coach frequently dispatched troops, layout tactics, players are fierce confrontation, do not let each other. Eventually, after four exciting and intense contest, Du Feng led the blue team to 85-81 victory over Li Nan coaching the red team, won the first teaching game victory.

The specific scores of the four sections are: 20-18, 21-23, 16-25 and 24-19 (the red team first).

Red team, Zhao Rui 20 points and 5 steals, Zhao Jiwei 8 points and three assists, Zhai Xiaochuan scored 12 points, Chang Lin get 6 points 4 rebounds, off the bench Abu salad wood get 10 points, Fang Shuo won 7 points 4 times steals 3 assists comprehensive data.

Blue team, Ren Junfei scored 27 points and seven rebounds, Han Dejun get 8 points, Wu won 8 points and three assists, scored 5 points in 3 rebounds, off the bench Tao Hanlin scored 6 points 3 rebounds 2 Sub-cap, noble get 12 points 2 steals.

Red team starting: Zhao Jiwei, Zhao Rui, Zhai Xiaochuan, Yu Changdong, Chang Linlan
                            team starting: Yu Dehao, Wu Qian, Li Jingyu, Ren Junfei , Han Dejun

Comment

Blue team this year will participate in the competition include: June 7-21 held in Guangzhou, the BRIC National Games basketball game, July 5-9 Chinese and Australian men's basketball match, late July to temporarily set to Australia, New Zealand to carry out overseas zipper, July 29-31 international men's basketball tournament first leg, and August 8-20 held in Lebanon in the men's basketball Asian Cup.

Red team need to participate in the competition include: June 13-18 days of the three Sino-Iranian match, the end of June to mid-July overseas zipper (to be determined), July 19-23 Stankovic Cup (to be determined) July 30 held in Hong Kong's Yao Fund charity tournament, August 3-5 international men's basketball tournament second leg, there are November 23, 26 and South Korea's two men's basketball World Cup qualifier.

It is worth mentioning that the World Cup preliminaries of the two Sino-Korean war, the game is likely to play during the next season CBA league. Therefore, the league is also likely to make way for the national team.

Comment

Croatian NT Aleksandar Petrovic announced on Thursday a list of players with which the July 10 start of preparation and test them 19 to 23 July at the Borislav Stankovic Cup in China, what will these players be the opportunity to establish themselves as candidates for this year EuroBasket and the team that will from November 2017 to participate in the World cup qualifiers.

On Petrovic's list to find the players who are mostly engaged in representative actions younger age categories, where the Croatian won medals, and some of them are to compete for the senior team.

On the preparation of 10 July invited these 15 players: Dominik Mavro (Karpos Sokoli), Toni Katic (Cedevita), Goran Filipovic (Split), James Mustapić (Securities Osijek), Joseph Bilinovac (Jolly JBS), Port Christmas (Zagreb) Domagoj Bosnjak (Cibona), Ivan Ramljak (Zadar), Nik Slavica (no club), Tomislav Zubcic (Nizhny Novgorod), Charles Žganec (Cedevita), Antonio Vranković (Duke University), Philip Prince (CAI Zaragoza), John Flea ( Bilbao Basket) and Roko Badžim (Sibenik).

"A chance I gave the players from European clubs as well as our A-1 Ligas, who will have the opportunity to show their quality and try to impose the roster team for EuroBasket 2017 and qualification for the World Cup. They are all great guys who will through pre-season safe show the best of themselves ", commented Petrovic your choice.

"This is the filter to the national team that will compete in EuroBasket 2017. Three players from this list will surely get a chance to get into the national team for the EuroBasket and I think this is a great time for all. I'm sure we will in China to see the excellent performance of all the players and how will each of them his desire and effort to want to win the EuroBasket 2017 and qualification for the World Cup.
                                not in China important victory, how important it is to see the quality of players and as individuals from whom we can expect, "concluded Alexander Petrovic.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information